Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The state of T1.
Page 9 of 15
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
161 - 11-26-2009, 21:46
i agree on v being unaware and i think that causes him to spew a lot of ignorance. he's definitely a good shot but i simply don't believe he has the brains behind his position.

poncho has never been unclutch in any situation that actually mattered, at least with snow and i.

idc if he ****s around or is playing some pu for ego, when his friends are on the line something happens and he plays extremely well

that is the synergy

Sponsored Links
Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
162 - 11-26-2009, 21:48
poncho has always been annoying and ****ty at tribes

Golazo
Old
163 - 11-26-2009, 21:54
this thread reminds me of a group of 90 year olds getting together to celebrate their platoons accomplishments back in the great war of 28'

puncho
VeteranXX
Old
164 - 11-26-2009, 21:56
I don't take them v seriously. Most times b/c there aren't many PUs where everyone playing is decent. I think I may try a little harder if sn0w were playing or c0pa were trying cause they'd actually kill me pretty fast.

I enjoy hitting MAs rather than go around and cg like half the retards who don't know when to switch to another weapon. Oh, and bbing is fun too.

puncho
VeteranXX
Old
165 - 11-26-2009, 21:59
Thanks spiderman, that is how i keep it fun in tribes after 10 years.

Dead Ben
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 11-26-2009, 22:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golazo View Post
this thread reminds me of a group of 90 year olds getting together to celebrate their platoons accomplishments back in the great war of 28'
The troll in me wants to figure out what war was in '28

Soldevi
VeteranXX
Old
167 - 11-26-2009, 22:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic View Post
Whats funny is that poncho actually believes he is good at Tribes.
whats even funnier is that you think you're good, and you can't take a hint that everyone hates you and makes fun of you constantly for being so terrible

vav ******

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
168 - 11-26-2009, 22:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
i agree on v being unaware and i think that causes him to spew a lot of ignorance. he's definitely a good shot but i simply don't believe he has the brains behind his position.

poncho has never been unclutch in any situation that actually mattered, at least with snow and i.

idc if he ****s around or is playing some pu for ego, when his friends are on the line something happens and he plays extremely well

that is the synergy
you're easily the dumbest chaser and LO i've ever seen

you just have to spit in your general direction and your goal for the rest of the game is to cg that person

I'm sure your excuse is you don't care, you're screwing around, and if it was a 'real' game, you wouldn't do that.. but this is tribes.. it's dead, there's no real game.. you just are what you are

There is no game that matters now, so poncho isn't clutch in those situations, there aren't any of those situations.. he's just a ****ty player who says 'lag' every other game to make whatever crap he's doing ok

I make cappers actually vff.. there are a lot of home d's who think it's their job to babysit cappers, read minds, and therefore don't actually clear the O when they should be, or they leave their stand to get a drop in mid field

I don't blame them either, because cappers tell them that's their job, but are sure to ***** about llamas, or O there to egrab/stop the cap too

If cappers want to wait for a vff when they're .1 secs from dying, then call me unaware cuz I was actually doing something.. then that's fine

Last edited by |V|; 11-26-2009 at 22:14..
puncho
VeteranXX
Old
169 - 11-26-2009, 22:16
V I don't think anyone will say that you're a better LO, let alone a chaser than dare. You are unaware, simple as that. You don't see stork, thumper, me have ppl yell at us b/c we're dumb.

You're in as much denial as tictac.

MaxxCarnage
VeteranXX
Old
170 - 11-26-2009, 22:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fettuccine View Post
more hillking PLEASE
You must be Navox, haha. LT only, small map capper extrodinaire.

I agree on all of JM5k's points... the smurf **** has to go, WTF is the point? Do these boneheads feel they are too e-famous and don't want their fans joining the server and bothering them
For ****'s sake even I don't bring that much attention beyond a couple smurf butt buddies calling me jewish and the occasional 'lol ******ry to the maxx!'.

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
171 - 11-26-2009, 22:21
stork's trained cappers to not feel they have the right to ***** if he doesn't go mid map for a grab, or someone who doesn't say vff, but expects the home to be there anyway

I definitely don't think I'm anywhere close to dare in chasing, but I love LOing against him because he'll just try to kill me and ignore cappers

I was ok at chasing a few years ago when i actually did that as my primary position, but I wouldn't call myself a good chase right now

I like playing home d against his LO too, because he'll just cg me, ignore the chaser, and fly straight enough for me to cg him back.. and I don't have to worry about him llamaing at all

LK has kicked thumper for his home d lack of awareness.. he stopped getting picked and stopped playing

There's a lot of people who think you're trash and not aware, you just say you don't care, like you are now

Last edited by |V|; 11-26-2009 at 22:25..
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
172 - 11-26-2009, 22:38
v u r a dumb player and do not understand that when players run a 3 person o the lo often times gets over quicker than the rest of the cappers

if i am able to kill the lo before the cappers come in that is a huge advantage

i do not run around the map chaining people like a retard

it only seems that way because i typically get 40 kills+ in a pu so everyone is feeling the death

saying stork has trained cappers is bs and just shows how little u know about the game

stork hasn't trained anyone he is just in the right place at the right time, unlike you

cry more

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173 - 11-26-2009, 22:40
also i understand that lk was prolific for his time or whatever but he is as decent as skillz is now which isn't bad but is not great either

i think milkman aka thumper has always been unaware as well but he was shaping himself up the last few times i played with him and was definitely already better than u

LoL

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174 - 11-26-2009, 22:52
Quote:
[22:51] <opsayo> ROFL
[22:51] <opsayo> wow
[22:51] <opsayo> v is anger
[22:51] <opsayo> problem is
[22:51] <opsayo> that V is bad
[22:51] <opsayo> and he does not ever consider it
[22:51] <opsayo> ever
[22:52] <Dare> i kno
[22:52] <Dare> ever ever
[22:52] <Dare> double ever
[22:52] <Dare> p.s. i am irc quoting u
[22:52] <Dare> LOL
[22:52] <opsayo> omg
[22:52] <opsayo> i am dead
[22:52] <opsayo> V gets really bad
[22:52] <opsayo> mad**

Golazo
Old
175 - 11-26-2009, 22:57
V acted the same when i played with him in HoN

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
176 - 11-26-2009, 22:58
lk is the same as skillz.. ok

my bad on responding to usual dare trolling

anyway, gl getting into a pu yakuza.. I wish there was a better answer on getting new people in, but either way, someone's getting screwed.. just how it is

Tic
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 11-26-2009, 22:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsayo View Post
the irony of this is that tictac is the kind of player who repairs the base on stonehenge so that he can suit up

i asked bugs to put Sh_pub or dx_pub and people on the server told me to learn to play base

??????

btw you came to the weekly base pickups once or twice captained to get to play, then sat the rest of the maps. you are awful at base too dude ;[
first off - who the **** are you?

second - you are incorrect, as I will drop an inv first run on a SH base game...

its still funny that poncho thinks hes good

lol

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 11-26-2009, 22:59
lol, next we'll have ucl come in, with his 8 months of tribes experience and explain how people aren't getting better

news flash, we didn't all start playing last week like you

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
179 - 11-26-2009, 23:01
i do not like to defend opsayo because he is gay but he has gotten a lot of tribes theory from talking to very good players in private channels that the majority of people have not had the chance to do

this is because he is a pure ****** in a way that some people enjoy and that makes him loved

so i would say his opinions are mostly right even if he doesnt have the skill to execute

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
180 - 11-26-2009, 23:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic View Post
first off - who the **** are you?

second - you are incorrect, as I will drop an inv first run on a SH base game...

its still funny that poncho thinks hes good

lol
you drop an inven on SH

that is a good proof that you are good without an epack!

Page 9 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The state of T1.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i wish i could be opsayo , itt: opsayo acts cool , lol , opsayo is so cool , opsayo sucks donkey dicks