do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I change my vote now that I think about it. I originally said don't ban them because free speech. but now that I remember that tehvul has left like 50 times and come back, and actually asked rayn to permaban him on multiple occasions, I say just ban tehvul. I already have dweasel ignored so that's a non issue since everyone else does too and his posts rarely get responded to.

i agree, i wish to have my vote changed to yes for both. I just don't fucking care anymore, and tehvul is a pussy that has begged for this for quite a while. that and his family is causing rayn shit in real life. fuck that.

if u ban them, you'll be chasing smurfs around for months
It's not like they'd be hard to identify.

Dweasel's typing would be spotted immediately and tehvul2 would just tell us all directly because he'd get the sudden inexplicable idea that we actually love him and want to listen to what he says.

I don't support banning on TW because people don't 'like' someone or they find them annoying.

Banning should be for policy violations.

I find many people annoying here, I don't even use the ignore button, I am mature enough to be able to just not read what they write skip and over it, even those that post the super long repeating pics or text wall, and move on.

If we start banning everyone based on their posts, the amount of posts and how much they are 'liked' it's going to get pretty boring after awhile.

...but hey let's just get in line with the rest of the mainstream internet where we moderate who and what can be said and talked about and stick to knitting and cooking shall we because we sure don't want to annoy people. </tonguecheek>

:spineyes:

Good point Putrid. I agree that in general, your point is valid.

But tehvul may be an exception to the rule. In at least one thread, he asked (or at least dared) to be permabanned. Dweasel even sometimes asks for lengthy temp bans. This is why Rayn is even considering it.

However, my "no" still stands. It's not Rayn's place to baby sit.

most people say they like this place because they can say what they want

but then most people say they want these guys banned

so i would like to understand the complaints i am getting

I don't support banning on TW because people don't 'like' someone or they find them annoying.

Banning should be for policy violations.

I find many people annoying here, I don't even use the ignore button, I am mature enough to be able to just not read what they write skip and over it, even those that post the super long repeating pics or text wall, and move on.

If we start banning everyone based on their posts, the amount of posts and how much they are 'liked' it's going to get pretty boring after awhile.

...but hey let's just get in line with the rest of the mainstream internet where we moderate who and what can be said and talked about and stick to knitting and cooking shall we because we sure don't want to annoy people. </tonguecheek>

:spineyes:

Are you saying that people who utilize the ignore feature are immature?

his family is causing rayn shit in real life.

Exactly. My mom got at Rayn over some shit Fuzzy had said back in 2011. I can not control the actions of my mother, Fuzzy, or Rayn, and I most certainly should not be "punished" for the actions of others.

I understand I hurt a lot of your feelings, but I'm supposed to do that. I am the pain, that wakes you completely up, that results from hitting your toe on the coffee table early in the morning.

You drones should appreciate me. I live how you should be living. 100% free of spirit and mind. Not trapped in the box you will die in. Proof positive that you too can break free of the mind bondage you are subservient to.

Bottom line is this. This is a shit thread started by a shit poster.

D - for effort.
F - substance.

Oh and use cliffs next time Rayn. Most of the readers here have adhd and are unable to sit still let alone think for themselves. Have a wonderful day.

I am. :sunny:

Back