Tell Me How I Screwed This Up

i dont get why everyones in an uproar

big whoop, he rigged a ghetto A/C unit, and he's asking if there is a way he can improve it. if it cools, it cools. its funny but whatever. at least he got off his ass and tried helping someone find a really (really) cheap alternative. maybe the grandparents cant afford to pay a few hundred and need some temp relief?

instead, you fat fucks sit there and eat cheese doodles all day

yea

i dont eat cheese doodles and im not fat

what now BITCH

[PICS]Idiot fat fuck attempts to be cool by submitting a dumb fucking story to digg that will never make the front page.

What the fuck is a cheese doodle??? :shrug: :shrug:

cheeze_20puff_20babe_small.jpg

"hey grandma, instead of buying you a $100 air conditioner that will work for sure, i made you a piece of shit that may actually warm your house more than cool it"

"thanks, guy who is fucking my granddaughter. i hope i don't fall and break my hip refilling this stupid piece of shit every day, you poor fuck."

Haha. Oh man, I laughed audibly at that one. Thank you, nigalindsay.

hey no matter how much you e-knight in this thread this guy isn't going to fuck you sorry

im not e-knightin son. im actually making fun of everyone, including you.

i cant call you fat since youre not, but i can call you ugly since you are

hows that

LOL

this thread is an example of how warped people become from 21st century capitalism. If you make something yourself it's "nigger-rigged" instead of ingenious. You're trailer trash for not buying a pre-made unit from a vendor.
welcome to hell.

Back