[So] I just got "terminated"

Pax said:
Lol.. a couple law students or ex-law students (WarPath and WarAngel actually are correct in their statements) in this thread and a whole mess of others who think they know about the law and don't know squat. I think reading all the contentions regarding legal ramification and criminal issues is the most entertaining part of this thread!
QUOTE]

Yeah well my father hired a lawyer who thought he could get my dad half of an inhertance that was left specifically to my mother and she wasn't notifed about it till after she filed for divorce. (and she had dated paperwork to prove it) So lawyers are a dime a dozen. There are shitty people in any profession. And students......Not everyone passes the bar and becomes a lawyer let alone a sucessful one. A little common sense goes a long way in this thread when it comes to guessing what will/will not happen.

BTW I'd like to see you take me to court for taking a picture of your wife in public. I'd laugh my ass all the way into a defamation of character/slander countersuit against you. For all you know she could look exactly like my sister and I was taking a pic to show her I found her twin.

you morons dont realize that for every poster on this forum there are 5 lurkers who read and would love to start some anonymous shit.

Baloo said:
I say Blitz if a facking idiot, you fucking lucky your not getting charged or anything worse .
I noticed your name as the last poster and it made me think of Jungle Book and how much Baloo rocked. Now I see your post and I want to cry.

Pax said:
...Stop all the drama. On a personal or moral level, Blitz got what he deserved. If I saw some little prick taking pictures of my wife, I would definitely take his ass to court, mostly to scare him because he is an absolute moron whose life does little more than use up precious resources and waste perfectly good oxygen. On a legal level, he should not worry about a thing, if the facts that have been presented constitute the facts in their entirety and are accurate.

I like how you take both sides of the argument...take him to court but you know it is not a crime nor illegal.
I'd hire you. :lol:

you_re_fired_.jpg

Pax said:
Lol.. a couple law students or ex-law students (WarPath and WarAngel actually are correct in their statements) in this thread and a whole mess of others who think they know about the law and don't know squat.

I believe my official title is now post-bar takerer thank you very much! It seperates me from the others who didn't pay out the fee to take it basically. (Results in November, ugh. Although friends and family already act like I passed...no pressure though!!)

Trepdation said:
A little common sense goes a long way in this thread when it comes to guessing what will/will not happen.

Its ironic that you post that statement in this of all threads. "Common sense" hasn't exactly led to a lot of correct answers.

MMother
I'd
Like to
Fuck
Blitz said:
the lady in the orange shirt had a wet spot below her left nipple. it dosn't show up on the picture though. =/

ok dumbshit, I'm going to bust out with a 400 dollar digital camera with a flash at work and tell the customers to bend over so I can get a money shot.
Blitz said:
of? I can try to get some cleavage shots when they are signing checks. :lol:
No, absolutely NO sexual conotations there. I said it before, I'll say it again. I think it's funny you got bagged. Your life was going nowhere anyways, and you obviously lack character, so hopefully you'll die young, cold and hungry on the street somewhere.

Back