The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Iason said:
mr_luc deserves a nomination for something I dunno what tho
mr_luc is the foremost expert in thinking that he's an expert on every subject because he read a book when he was nine.

loop said:
rofl

you're never going to let me go now, are you?
Did you honestly expect me to resist the temptation in this of all threads? That's asking the impossible of any mortal man.

As much as I like this idea... its doomed to fail. I mean c'mon its TW!!! We all think we're fucking experts on something!!!!

How about this: If you haven't got a degree or have spent a total of 10 years studying it, you don't deserve to be on the list. Otherwise, every fuck is going to think they know "enough about Linux" to be an expert. If you can't prove you know everything there is to know about it, then you are not an expert.

Rigel said:
As much as I like this idea... its doomed to fail. I mean c'mon its TW!!! We all think we're fucking experts on something!!!!

Shut up.

There are so many people in the TW community that there are, within this group, experts or at least skilled persons in almost anything imaginable.

Hence all the questions in GD like "TW x Experts help me with y".

this thread is a complete popularity contest

and i know more than mike about mame btw, so does mrgone and others :x

also i am aero engineer @ boeing so u can add me somewhere in there for future questions that may arise as to why boeing is owning airbus

Eggi said:
this thread is a complete popularity contest

and i know more than mike about mame btw, so does mrgone and others :x

also i am aero engineer @ boeing so u can add me somewhere in there for future questions that may arise as to why boeing is owning airbus

I like how you became part of it after stating what it was.

:shrug:

Scud411 said:
Shut up.

There are so many people in the TW community that there are, within this group, experts or at least skilled persons in almost anything imaginable.

Hence all the questions in GD like "TW x Experts help me with y".

Im not saying there arn't experts, but there are so many f-tards that read one book and assume they are experts. Lets keep the list short and succinct.

Nominate myself and c6RenGen for soccer
Note that I am co-founder of #soccer on irc.dynamix.com, a season ticket holder at my local team and all around obsessed with the game.

RenGen is, too. Except for the local team part 'cause he really doesnt have one yet.

Last edited:
From this point forward, nominations that do not include supporting credentials will not be accepted! Please tell me WHY you -- or your nominee -- is an expert!

Bounty said:
From this point forward, nominations that do not include supporting credentials will not be accepted! Please tell me WHY you -- or your nominee -- is an expert!
former post edited <3

Aragorn7 said:
It would be cool to see the site statistics on how many unique users use linux. ;)
test.JPG

Not generalized, of course. Only hits from my sig. Extrapolate as necessary.

Back