heat-stroke in the shower?

oaNimALo said:
HAHA that was the worst attempt at a flame I've ever seen

juggernaut reminds me of that newbie that said i misspelled a word when i said "vge" the other day

he's just too fucking dense to understand anything at all

NolMan said:
I think someone finally has defeated Jug's aids water thread.

It will only have achieved that if a year from now people are still demanding that someone go take a hot shower and cool off.

Ceiling_Fan said:
It will only have achieved that if a year from now people are still demanding that someone go take a hot shower and cool off.
I think this could easily be another one of TW's cliches.

SweetbabyJ said:
Injection do you take cold showers in the winter? That would make it feel warm out wouldn't it?

that's just crazy talk - you're crazy...
screwy.gif

Theory of Relativity.

If you're in a 120 degree shower, boy that 100 degree day outside doesn't feel so hot. (not saying it's smart, but it logically sound).

If you're in a 60 degree shower, that 100 degree day is gonna feel really bad.

Physical impact:

Your body actually warms up in the hot shower, cools down in the cold. duh.

DontShoot said:
Theory of Relativity.

If you're in a 120 degree shower, boy that 100 degree day outside doesn't feel so hot. (not saying it's smart, but it logically sound).

If you're in a 60 degree shower, that 100 degree day is gonna feel really bad.

Not really. Go try it. You will feel much cooler after the 60 degree shower in the 100 degree air than you would after taking a 120 degree shower in 100 degree air.

Sojourn said:
Not really. Go try it. You will feel much cooler after the 60 degree shower in the 100 degree air than you would after taking a 120 degree shower in 100 degree air.

:lol:

have you even tried it? if so you then you ahve no idea what cooler and hotter means.

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
:lol:

have you even tried it? if so you then you ahve no idea what cooler and hotter means.

You're right. That must be it. What was I thinking? Injection is the authority on temperature. Forgive me for questioning you, oh tepid one.

I'm sorry that dosen't work
while you're taking the 120 degree shower when it's 100 out you're raising your internal body temperature.

it only FEELS cooler because your body temperature is higher than the surrounding air, it dosen't make you cooler.
which would defeat the pupose of cooling down altogther.

But I still have yet to sit in a sauna, and the go jump thru a hole in the ice on a lake.
supposedly it's refreshing.

You can get light headed by staying in a hottub too long, so this shower thing is no different. Go on with your life.

Back