College Football 2017-2018

0ven9zs.jpg

I'd rather go after who ever the Vois are right now, just to make their heads explode.

but in reality

Scott Frost, Mike Norvell ....and then settle on Dan Mullen :cry:

Alabama is No. 1 in both the AP and Coaches polls and is a strong candidate to be in the top spot when the College Football Playoff Committee's rankings come out on Tuesday night.

"I could care less about the poll," Saban said. "What significance does a poll have right now? All we're talking about right here is the challenge of our season, and where are we going to be in the poll if we don't play well in the next four games? So I'm focused on the next four games. I could care less about the poll. You won't see me waste any time watching TV or who is 1 and who is 2. It doesn't really matter. What really matters is how you play the rest of the season."

Taggart has a sub .500 winning % too, and one good season in like 10. Florida is a 5 star job in a recruiting mecca. Imagine if an A-lister went there...it would be devastating. Like Urban before he had a "heart attack".

dan fucking mullen? :lol:

Why is this such a laughable idea? UF's offense has been terrible since he left Gainesville...especially their quarterback play. Can you name another guy that gets more out of a QB than Mullen?

How he wins with guys like nick fitzgerald bottles the mind but he knows who to tailor an offense around whoever he has under center and if Mac's shitty offenses are what got him fired, UF could do a lot worse than Mullen.

Why is this such a laughable idea? UF's offense has been terrible since he left Gainesville...especially their quarterback play. Can you name another guy that gets more out of a QB than Mullen?

How he wins with guys like nick fitzgerald bottles the mind but he knows who to tailor an offense around whoever he has under center and if Mac's shitty offenses are what got him fired, UF could do a lot worse than Mullen.

He's 32-37 in the SEC. The end.

If UF fans want him, they deserve him and are dumber than I thought.

It's MSU. That's their best conference winning percentage since the 50's and during a period where the west has been far and away the best division in college football but yeah he sucks.

Back