[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I wasn't aware I get to have access to the White House through my freedom of the press.

lol yeah it's temporary. cnn and acosta should never have done that. they might have let him back in after a short amount of time. now, he will be permabanned when this is all over. gg.

lol i can't wait for him to be dragged out by his collar by the SS

The great thing for CNN and acosta is he can basically do whatever he wants now, not that his lecturing to the president or speaking out of turn and over others didnt already show that. If he gets dragged out by his collar he is now an even bigger victim to the left which we all know is more important than actual journalism.

They have to now basically treat him nicer than before or have any action classified as retribution in the eyes of the law. Its fucked up but it's a sign our justice system is working as imagine if he was thrown out for no good reason. The fact they waited until he actually got into a physical altercation with a female intern shows how worried they were about proving the left right in regards to curtailing rights. By waiting for egregious action they gave themselves the extra ammo needed to be able to withstand these claims to anyone who has a set of eyes or ears.

y does cnn get yhouse creds, but my high school paper never got access 2 press creds? this anti-journalistic practice cannot stand!

Our high school paper was staffed by the retarded kids.

I never knew other schools did this, had successful outcomes, and they went on to have relatively normal lives, lawsuits against the president aside. A lot of this antisocial behavior by people like acosta makes sense now.

Anyone that would defend Jim Acosta you know is a complete dick head partisan shill. Thanks for admitting it openly.

Kinda like how you defend, and voted for, Ted Cruz?

The guy that begged Trump to come campaign for him after Trump shit on him and his wife repeatedly?

And eats boogers.

That kind of dick head partisan shill?

ted cruz is such a lizard

sad thing that race was so tight relative to the national implication of losing senate majority it was imperative to shill out for the biggest shill in the republican party

californians/caravaneers will one day vote him out as they flood texas tho dont worry too much

Kinda like how you defend, and voted for, Ted Cruz?

The guy that begged Trump to come campaign for him after Trump shit on him and his wife repeatedly?

And eats boogers.

That kind of dick head partisan shill?

I can't stand Ted Cruz I think he's gross but there's no way I'm going to put puto beta Beto in, fuck that guy.

Back