Page 4872 of 8750
motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97421 - 11-16-2018, 10:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again: anyone who believes any part of this Russian narrative is full retard; you have no brain and no ability to think for yourself.
depends... i totally believe its possible that there were a few smart russians who paid attention to the election and knew the obvious that hill**** was an evil **** who would **** the world worse than obama+bush. they also didnt give a rats ass about pc sjw bs and spoke their minds spittin truth bout dumb evil ****. i wouldnt even b suprised that a few offered direct help to whoever ran against the corrupt evil super *****. i41 thank the ruskies for any help they may have provided in protecting planet earth from that evil ****.

Last edited by motoxbudd; 11-16-2018 at 10:37.. Reason: i
Sponsored Links
Denver
VeteranXX
Old
97422 - 11-16-2018, 10:37
What are we thinking about US meddling with other countries elections?
also besides elections just plain overthrowing governments?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97423 - 11-16-2018, 10:39
Quote:
Fox Business host Lou Dobbs claimed Thursday that ***8220;millions of illegal immigrants cross our borders***8221; and that ***8220;many***8221; voted in this year***8217;s midterm elections.
vs

Quote:
About two dozen overseas Russians have been charged with election interference

Mueller has also filed two major indictments of Russian nationals and a few Russian companies for crimes related to alleged interference with the 2016 election: the troll farm indictment, and the email hacking indictment.
numbers mean nothing... right?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97424 - 11-16-2018, 10:40
1 or 2 or 24?

Fake outrage brought to you by the hypocritical left

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
97425 - 11-16-2018, 10:41
um excuse me sir that is russian propaganda that we have ever influenced elections asides from helping out freedom loving liberty bringers like the dictatorships of iran, panama, suharto in indonesia.

anyone who died along the way died of clinical freedom overload usually administered by a rusty ak47 with a round supplied from a captured egyptian/syrian ammo stockpile from israel.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
97426 - 11-16-2018, 10:46
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/16/judg...ress-pass.html

that is bull****

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
97427 - 11-16-2018, 10:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post

that is bull****
injunctions like this routinely happen even in extremely frivolous cases which this is almost frivolous, but looks about a step or two off of frivolous on paper and of course these guys know how to judge shop very well.

CNN just wants him in there to stir ****, continue to break rules, and hope the USSS assaults him or something. He is clearly a person non-grata in the white house and to prove how much of a dictatorship we are CNN would quite frankly love to see him killed on live TV to prove their point.

Acosta is a willing player in all this and depending on how unhinged he is I wouldn't be surprise if he starts testing security protocols to illicit a reaction that gets him injured/killed. Wandering off, bulky metal objects under clothes as winter attire become appropriate, etc.

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
97428 - 11-16-2018, 10:56
Quote:

that is bull****
The intern probably could have filed a restraining order against Acostas.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
97429 - 11-16-2018, 11:02
Quote:

that is bull****
Reeee

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
97430 - 11-16-2018, 11:04
Quote:

that is bull****
most saw this coming based on lack of due process. it's temporary. it always was going to be temporary anyway.

now they may setup a review, chance for him to respond, then ban him again

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97431 - 11-16-2018, 11:05
-watching live pdcam reruns
-two black women are detained for shoplifting
-cop goes to search the car and woman jumps into drivers' seat and felony evades

she had warrants - she could have gotten away

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
97432 - 11-16-2018, 11:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
injunctions like this routinely happen even in extremely frivolous cases which this is almost frivolous, but looks about a step or two off of frivolous on paper and of course these guys know how to judge shop very well.

CNN just wants him in there to stir ****, continue to break rules, and hope the USSS assaults him or something. He is clearly a person non-grata in the white house and to prove how much of a dictatorship we are CNN would quite frankly love to see him killed on live TV to prove their point.

Acosta is a willing player in all this and depending on how unhinged he is I wouldn't be surprise if he starts testing security protocols to illicit a reaction that gets him injured/killed.
Wandering off, bulky metal objects under clothes as winter attire become appropriate, etc.
****ing wat

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
97433 - 11-16-2018, 11:19
Just let the autism flow

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
97434 - 11-16-2018, 11:23
Acosta despises Trump. Like many lefty (and righty) loonies as of late they go to extreme lengths to prove their points. I do not pretend to know what his or his organization's limits of sanity are but can not write off extreme 'martyrdom' (to quote triple in regards to Acosta) being on the table.

When I worked DoJ and had press conferences I would routinely corral reporters because I had biceps w/ a military haircut and we were always undermanned on security officers. One reporter twice disappeared, once to ostensibly use the bathroom which is where she was although clearly told 'everyone would move as a group,' and the other time wandered in the fax room one room over where we got a lot of sensitive material like once or twice a day. I don't know White House security SOP but I would imagine it's a lot more sensitive than where I worked lol. To be fair also probably better laid out.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
97435 - 11-16-2018, 11:27
I don't like Acosta. Not because of his politics but rather because he has become the news instead of trying to report the news.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97436 - 11-16-2018, 11:29
lol i can't wait for him to be dragged out by his collar by the SS

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
97437 - 11-16-2018, 11:31
v interesting 2c who's suddenly become concerned about due process

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
97438 - 11-16-2018, 11:34
I wasn't aware I get to have access to the White House through my freedom of the press.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
97439 - 11-16-2018, 11:36
reeee for me bois

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
97440 - 11-16-2018, 11:36
there are no truly homeless ppl in america b/c the white house is every citizen's house

Page 4872 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot