[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

DHS 'Checks' CNN ‘Fact-Check' About Border Security

CNN’s Jim Sciutto was one of the many journalists this week who attacked President Trump’s comments about border security during his meeting with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer Tuesday. Sciutto even did a whole segment “fact-checking” the president on Wednesday’s CNN Newsroom. Unfortunately for him, actual experts from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) called out his reporting on Twitter with a brutal comeback.

The former Obama staffer turned CNN host took to Twitter to brag about his “fact-check” of Trump’s claims about DHS stopping terrorists at the border, dismissing it as fear-mongering. “In fact, DHS did not provide evidence of a single terrorist caught on the southern border over the last short period of time as the president claimed; this is not the first time that the president implied that the wall is necessary due to the terror threat,” he sneered in that segment.

DHS responds:
We are happy to provide the facts -- but you never reached out. In fact, DHS prevented 3,755 known or suspected terrorists from traveling to or entering the U.S. in FY 17. That's in addition to 17,526 criminals, 1,019 gang members, and 3,028 special interest aliens. #FactsFirst​

Prolly should build a wall.

A big wall and Mexico will eventually pay for it,,, and maybe we'll pay for theirs...
what a friendly relationship.
Good fences make good neighbors.

i wonder wat % of border hoppers are even mexican. seems like mexico better off overall than rest of everything below us minus the pengiuns... which i suspect are the majority crossing.

They could just go after the people who hire illegal immigrants instead so less people actually want to migrate.

This simple truth illustrates the actual motivation behind GOP anti-migrant rhetoric and policies. You immediately are forced to realize that the GOP doesn't actually want to eliminate illegal immigration; what they actually want to do is keep the bargaining position of illegal immigrants when it comes to getting jobs and services as low as possible, so they are as easy as possible to exploit with shitty wages, shitty treatment, no safety standards, no legal recourse, and so on, because of a constant fear of being deported.

If illegal immigrants are granted amnesty and legal status, the first and most immediate effect it would have is employers would have to pay them more and treat them better to retain their labor because they would lose their fear of immediately being capriciously deported. This would be great for most American workers too of course, because a raise in wages at the bottom end would push wages up across the board. It's critical for the business wing of the GOP to therefore continue to try to pit average American workers *against* illegal immigrants with economically nonsensical and largely fear and ignorance based rhetoric.

this is what low information articles sound like

"This would be great for most American workers too of course, because a raise in wages at the bottom end would push wages up across the board."

in what world does this happen? absolutely nowhere

it is like saying that increasing minimum wage will benefit anyone besides the 3% of US population that works at the MW

it isn't the reality of any situation

nor is this grand idea of "JUST PUNISH THE EMPLOYERS"

tn_Sanctuary-Cities-Map.JPG

this sanctuary city shit has made enforcement of anything involving ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION impossible, yet alone applicable

but why do I bother refuting things that a child knows?

You have me on selective ignore and unless someone quotes this......you will never see it or pretend you don't see it

at best you would love to see our country flooded with more shitskins who will cost us another 120 Billion a year in Social Services (they are already not eligible for I am told) in hopes of getting them registered to vote just in time to get the new bunch fresh off the boat to replace them.......

It feels like this.....because it is like this

i have friends that are legal and illegal immigrants

i just watched a single episode of border wars NZ on youtube

some chick smoked a joint before her flight to NZ, got strip searched by customs then denied entry to the country because she admitted she smokes pot

freedom isnt free guys

I used to laugh at the wall too

who wouldn't just climb up and over it?

what would that stop if they wanted to get up or under it?

then i watched ICE and our military have to make human chains

have to form a human fence

in order to stop the pregnant jumping beans from physically pulling their entire papusa holding family with them.......

where they would at best be detained, then released, then never show up for their assylum or immigration hearing again

and our country would absorb all 70k+ again (like it did last year)

no.......build the wall

put in the rope challenge

at least this way we don't get all the fat and stupid ones

just the stupid ones

Last edited:

some chick smoked a joint before her flight to NZ, got strip searched by customs then denied entry to the country because she admitted she smokes pot

freedom isnt free guys

i almost feel like ex pat coombzy is trying to play "the chosen people" against us in here

New Zealand bans most foreigners from buying homes

New Zealand’s government on Wednesday passed legislation that allows only New Zealand residents to buy homes.

There have been stories of wealthy foreigners from Silicon Valley and China buying up homes in the country.

how jewish are you coombzy?

you groove jewish or worse?

groove is like harvey weinstein younger twin

most people don't know that when he shekels us in here

freedom isnt free guys

you should check out Police Ten 7 NZ :D

safer communities together

i saw that episode i think

some illegal immigrant had 3-4 ak 47s in his closet and was trying to sell knives and brass knuckles and got raided via craigslist for selling a karambit or w/e

Jews want open borders unless its for isreal then open borders are bad

and natalie portman only jew willing to speak out about that inconsistency

but that is because she is getting old

needs a job worse than scarlett johansson

can only find perfume ads like Jennifer Garner

and has to virtue signal about a place she was born at.......but never wants to return to because LA is much less MIDDLE EAST (more central Mexico)

they think we can't see through these tricks

the real thing NZ customs and immigration will rip you to shreds for is bringing in fruit or foreign plant matter or shit like that

they are bigtime serious about eco-security type stuff here

Back