"I teach RETARDED KIDS"

I'll ask again: have you ever seen a retarded person that professed atheism? I haven't. They love Jesus and they love Merica.

Dp4ZDVyVAAEiH1C.jpg

Dp4ZGaNU0AExFid.jpg

Dp4ZAVoU4AApq-O.jpg

Dp4Y8PFUcAAM3JZ.jpg

Dp4Y4QVVYAExSv7.jpg

IQ tests are bunk.

what about SAT scores?

:rofl:

what about SAT scores?

The SAT is not bunk, and I'm not just saying that because I did well. The SAT does not profess to be a measure of intelligence; the SAT explicitly SAYS that it is a test of verbal and mathematical ability, and doesn't worry much about the fact it uses English to state the problems test-takers need to solve.

when these are your teachers......these are the words of your educators

your alleged intellectual superiors

can anyone really be surprised that the kids have given up hope and tossed in the towel?

I can't

:shrug:

best to just blame western society and white people

DU4RJE5WkAAy6-8.jpg

DK-6iP4XoAMitAD.jpg

easier than learning math

and then we can begin to discuss asian privilege like Harvard did

Aside:

My Volkswagen Bug (best car I've ever owned) was having some issues with brake lines-- turns out fluid was leaking from a crack in the hose, blah blah-- and was explaining the problem to a friend, and some chick I didn't know was standing there.

Me: "So when I press the pedal a little, the brake is fine, but when I depress the pedal closer to the floor, it doesn't retard my speed as it should. I. . .thin-"

Girl I don't know: "Don't use that word, it's insulting."

Me: ". . .wat"

She: "Don't use the R-word, it's insulting."

Me: "wat"

Thought some of you might be amused.

Aside:

My Volkswagen Bug (best car I've ever owned) was having some issues with brake lines-- turns out fluid was leaking from a crack in the hose, blah blah-- and was explaining the problem to a friend, and some chick I didn't know was standing there.

Me: "So when I press the pedal a little, the brake is fine, but when I depress the pedal closer to the floor, it doesn't retard my speed as it should. I. . .thin-"

lol

Probably one of your old students

so are affirmative action masters degrees

No argument here. Anytime you lower standards to create "parity" and "fairness" you ultimately devalue the degree. Its not a function of race in my opinion, it's a function of the road to ruin is paved with good intentions.

Without hard work, preparation, good study habits and discipline, you will not reach your full potential. I think this is why many workers and leaders with a military background do so well in the workplace, even when they don't earn degrees.

Handouts and charity are create victims imo.

Aside:

She's right, for the wrong reasons. Your use of the word in that manner is retarded.

Havax and Tele are in a dither over Lisa. Hate her? Defend her? They chase their tails endlessly over her. She is aware.

Back