[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

So the guy that emailed you was the groom for the other wedding?

Is there a discussion thread anywhere that the other group is discussing the contest?

No the guy was a brother of one of the brides. no idea who.

The other group has a thread with 5 posts over on that llama modding site but other than that I'm not sure.

I've looked around but haven't found much :shrug:

My polite response the knowledge that I forwarded it to feldmann myself and I'm assuming pressure from his family reading it since I posted it here and on facebook lead him to apologize profusely for making such a bone head mistake.

Being the nice guy that I am I removed all copies of the e-mail from the internet.

Cheers :)

i've voted 11 total so far... i haven't been replying every fucking day

yeah i've been voting too...not sure what days though. dont care about the cash just beating these fuck sticks

telos update the first post with whats happened with the shennanigans/murder letter

pub

Downward slump not good. To stick with their 4 day average growth they only have about 100 votes left today and we have 300 though.

And what one of you is damon.xxxxxx? you spend just as much time on the spread sheet as me. which is a little creepy.

Last edited:
Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

I think they logged in like day 3 after not voting and gave up :)

Its definitely a 2 horse race at this point. If I was out of the top 5 I would stop wasting my friends, family and my time.

EDIT: Going flying with the other engineer on this project after work so I won't get around to updating the spread sheet until 9pm or so cst.

lol
how does the prize system work as there's so many prizes, do they get split up or do you literally get every single one of those prizes?

get everything.

and pay taxes on it.

which means even though I don't want a $3000 china set I'll still have to pay $1000+ for it since it will get taxed as income. Might end up selling the car to pay for the rest of this get her a beater like we originally planned.

voted

edit: also posted your OP on my WoW guilds' forums so you should have a dozen or more voting at least once. I doubt many of them would vote more than once, but hey a vote is a vote.

Last edited:
Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Whoa - I completely spaced this over the weekend. I was busy busy busy.

Back