[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

zuckerberg launched fb in 2004 and in three years became the worlds youngest ever self made billionaire.

but clu can't afford a bmw and a granite countertop so fuck everybody for holding him back.

Look at most self made rich people. Notice they don't have a lot of free time. That is the sacrifice and now dipshits like clu want to punish people for working and sacrificing just because they are too lazy to get off their ass. Would rather post about how unfair it is on the internet.. all the while.. doing nothing

Look at most self made rich people. Notice they don't have a lot of free time. That is the sacrifice and now dipshits like clu want to punish people for working and sacrificing just because they are too lazy to get off their ass. Would rather post about how unfair it is on the internet.. all the while.. doing nothing
that's a good point too.

im often asked if i'm looking for promotions on my career path...one of my peers when i started is now my boss and we're fairly close.

my answer is always the same. i'm good for now.

i've dealt with plenty of VPs, SVPs, chief executives and they are all very sharp people that were willing to make a work-life balance sacrifice that i'm not willing to make at this time at least.

most people don't understand what executives do or how they got there. i'm sure there are some duds out there but the vast majority in my experiences are all "killers" in some form or another that work ridiculous hours and wield ridiculous responsibility and accountability.

To be fair, Zuckerberg stole the idea of Facebook, and fucked over his partners and friends to get there. But all is fair in love and capitalism.

i just read a quora thread asking if zuckerberg stole the idea. someone answered "ideas are a dime a dozen" lol priceless

that's a good point too.

im often asked if i'm looking for promotions on my career path...one of my peers when i started is now my boss and we're fairly close.

my answer is always the same. i'm good for now.

i've dealt with plenty of VPs, SVPs, chief executives and they are all very sharp people that were willing to make a work-life balance sacrifice that i'm not willing to make at this time at least.

most people don't understand what executives do or how they got there. i'm sure there are some duds out there but the vast majority in my experiences are all "killers" in some form or another that work ridiculous hours and wield ridiculous responsibility and accountability.

If you work for someone.. Work hard.. don't be a dumbass, don't be a problem, be loyal.. promotions will come guaranteed.

Self Employed? Stop sleeping = Success.

Back