College Football 2017-2018

28-0 ND at the half

Irish out-gain USC 262-103, including 190 to minus-4 on the ground. Notre Dame ran 18 more plays, leads 3-0 in turnover margin and has converted 5 of 9 third downs.

General Philippe Petain, following the Germans' rout of the French Army reportedly said, "We have some sad soldiers in the barracks right now. We're going to go back and watch the tapes, and I think we'll be back stronger for the next war.

Reporters suggested that the French Army wasn't ready for the Germans' physicality up front. The French, having won the battle of the trenches the previous season, wasn't prepared for the Germans' speed and aerial assault.

The French play the Vietnamese in their next war, where they will be heavy favorites...

o man got my tickets to clemson-GT

5th row. watch out. night game in death valley primetime football.

rough year for us Fool

Two receivers out
A third receiver playing with one arm

only 7 on scholarship wr to start in September after 8th was booted from school.

The entire left side of the line out
Starting QB out
Starting RB out (as of yesterday)

jimbo needs to fire kelly, bill miller, tricket (or retire), and probably Dawsey.

Dawseys a good guy, played for fsu but has had 1 WR drafted in 10 years

Id like jimbo to step aside from play calling too like bryan kelly at ND this season but i dont think we will be that lucky

good news is im fully moved in to the 5 acre estate in tallahassee now so i can buy us some recruits ;)

Last edited:
DM04nlyV4AAFHPH.jpg

Back