New New GIF (animated) Thread

that was so awesome. some of those runs look so fun.

i wish i hadn't seen the last few seconds and believed he was just hitting everything that hard without any prior setup - when i'm familiar with a resort i love bombing past people and over things, but that video was to a totally different epic level, my favorite being when he turns the chairlift off ramp into a jump.

icuykqy3yzmxjpt6xqg5.gif

Was I the only one who found this horrifying, and not because it looks like a dog?

i wish i hadn't seen the last few seconds and believed he was just hitting everything that hard without any prior setup - when i'm familiar with a resort i love bombing past people and over things, but that video was to a totally different epic level, my favorite being when he turns the chairlift off ramp into a jump.

yea that was nuts.

Pretty fascinating stuff

At first I thought that was neat (the Sand Flea), but then I realized it doesn't really have a purpose (anything it does a quad/drone could do better).

Well, I guess you could strap mines to it and fling them at people... :worried:

Google owns BD. Gates made a comment about being a bit "freaked out" by AI recently and took some heat. I am with him.

The problem with AI is that is spawned by Human Intelligence which is subjective and prone to massive error.

Last edited:
I want to see one of these mounted on the top, remote operator in a safe place. And have the dogs running around warzones just eating people alive.

9Va4GuS.jpg

Back