Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?

sorry bro :(

lethal ranger, i took you out a few years ago in K43. sorry :(

Yes, I remember you, Lost_Ange1 right?

It was good times, the main reason I first joined TW was to be on the winning side of whatever the next game you guys raided would be.

P.S. Amazon Jim (who posted in this thread a while back) secretly sent support to an account I was sitting that was being attacked by TW while he was still in SP (shadow paladins)

I guess he was smart enough to know it was in his best interest to try and make you guys a little weaker. He later joined TW.

Dun Dun DUHHHHH

It was good times, the main reason I first joined TW was to be on the winning side of whatever the next game you guys raided would be.

P.S. Amazon Jim (who posted in this thread a while back) secretly sent support to an account I was sitting that was being attacked by TW while he was still in SP (shadow paladins)

I guess he was smart enough to know it was in his best interest to try and make you guys a little weaker. He later joined TW.

Dun Dun DUHHHHH

I don't recall for sure, but I think we knew this. We let in a lot of fags.

Dun Dun DUHHHHH

I'm pretty sure the reason the Paladins were eventually dropped was because they were useless and thought to be supporting enemies lol

Back