Server Roll Call 12/11

Just a FYI to anyone thinking about making empire chars who also cares about PvP/faction balance. I've been getting really fast WZ queues on Veela as empire and don't get tons of huttball either. This is in the pre-50 bracket. I've also been looking at the fleet populations on both factions, and there's not that many more empire than republic. Seems like a very solid server.

Just a FYI to anyone thinking about making empire chars who also cares about PvP/faction balance. I've been getting really fast WZ queues on Veela as empire and don't get tons of huttball either. This is in the pre-50 bracket. I've also been looking at the fleet populations on both factions, and there's not that many more empire than republic. Seems like a very solid server.
My WZ queues at 50 are usually 30 seconds to 5 minutes, but rarely longer. That's why I rolled on Veela in the first place. =p

I went to VH with out knowing you guys were there, the Joe Rogan forums plays there so I joined up with them then ran across Virt and couple others.

Huevos Rancheros - Zab Marauder 45+ can't remember what level I left off at last night. If you need me for anything hit me up.

Dunno though I am 46 or 7 I think, and I think I might reroll a fucking healer. I do this every game I play, want to play DPS end up playing tank or healer because no one else can get the damn job done in pubs. Maybe if you guys stick around longer then a month ill jump the RB guild and join up since there is only a few people that play still in my guild.

Back