Let them build that fucking Mosque

Validuz seems to be an expert on Islam from a video he saw on the internet once.

:rofl:

Those poor Muslims following a religion that explicitly states that they must deceive all non-Muslims by pretending you're one of them,
The passage you're referring to ACTUALLY says that it is acceptable for Muslims to hide their faith if not doing so would put their life is in danger. Some terrorists do admittedly interpret it the way you say, but 99% of muslims don't.

:rofl:convert them to Islam or kill them if they won't convert,
They feel they have a responsibility to convert nonbelievers, the same as Christians do. Nowhere does it say they have to kill them if they can't convert them. Actually, back in the pre-crusades era, the muslims were actually much MUCH more tolerant of other religions than Christians. Fun fact: The jews in Arabia were actually able to live peacefully and freely practice their religion under Muslim rule, whereas the Crusaders would kill jews just as easily as they would muslims.

and :rofl:establish Sharia Law.
Again, no. Your tiny brain does not seem to be able to comprehend that there's a difference between normal muslims and the radical terrorists.
Plus, you seem to have no knowledge whatsoever of the Koran, and everything you've said word for word I heard on an ill-informed 10 minute long youtube video about Islam.

You're probably going to respond that you know what you're talking about because you've read the Koran, but you'd be lying. Anyone with an IQ over 12 who reads it would be able to understand that your 'facts' are pure bullshit that play to the fears of the uneducated. We really shouldn't expect any better from you though, since you're not even intelligent enough to get off a hill.

i think we should let them build it then crash a plane into it... and then build a giant penis that says america on it across the street

If anyone wonders why most people think Americans are pricks, this thread is a good indication as to why.

They care nothing to learn of history.
The United States and Saudi Arabia spent about $40 billion on the war in Afghanistan, recruiting, supplying, and training nearly 100,000 radical mujahideen from forty Muslim countries, including Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Algeria, and Afghanistan itself. Among the recruits were Osama bin Laden and his followers.

George Bush himself was great friends with the rich members of Saudi Arabia's elites who have known links to the many hijackers.

Yet Americans like to cling to the idea that this is a result of "Muslims" in general. This helps them pinpoint their anger, although the irony is that it's pinpointing a larger group of people than they are themselves. Perhaps it's then a fear issue, turned into xenophobia.

Either way, the idea that building a mosque ten years later in an area near by where the horrible event occured, has anything to do with sensitivity is absurd. The hijackers were no more representative of Islam than are KKK members representatives of the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Of course that statement simply makes for a less interesting news story, and Fox News can't report it all day, get people involved in their fear and hate-mongering, etc.

The people that crashed into the towers were well-funded by your politicians and businessmen. They were not from Iraq, and nor did they represent Islam.

The worst part is the hypocrisy, where were your cries of insensitivity when you invaded Iraq and 10-30,000 civilians wound up dead. Where were you cries of insensitivity when there were no WMD's found, and nothing to link Iraq to the crime. Where's your fucking insensitivity there? What about when your own military couldn't get healthcare for themselves? What about when millions of Americans lost their homes? Wasn't that like last year?

Yet look at you pick this single event that is literally MEANINGLESS and attribute it all these emotional feelings, undoubtedly conjured up. I'd be surprised if you guys could feel anything. You're fucking sheep and you know it.

Brainwashed Americans, you make me hold my head in shame of humanity.

I guess the worst thing is that this shouldn't have to be said to people who are literate. I expect this to have to be said only at Nascar events and such.

lastly, the worst part of this is that because of your absurd attempts to link Muslims and Islam to the scene of the crime, we can no longer dissect it on the grounds that it should be dissected. ie. it must be seen (as all religion) as fundamentally problematic due to its patriarchal, misogynist & racist ideals whereby women and jews are treated as second-class citizens. before you get too high and mighty over this, every religion preaches the same unequal treatment of women and holds outdated and racist ideals.

Last edited:
my boss is a muslim and two of my coworkers are jews (in an office of 7 people)

basically my daily experiences completely and totally destroy anything validumb says

its more fun just to egg him on and get him flying into a rage then actually discuss anything worthwhile

It is technically a mosque (masjid). It's somewhat incorrect to think of a mosque as a "Muslim church." The term for that would be masijid jami, which is a specific type of mosque. In Islam, a mosque can be as insignificant as a partitioned space in a guy's living room or den or whatever, or as extravagant as a dedicated multistory decorated building. This community center would definitely be a mosque, but it's not going to be where they meet on Friday for worship and whatnot.

In other words, it will be a place where nearby Muslims can come in and handle their daily prayers (thus making it a "mosque"), but it's not going to be the meeting place for Friday congregation.

so its a christian equivalent of sunday school, but for adults, and its daily, and not a school but a breakfast club :)

If anyone wonders why most people think Americans are pricks, this thread is a good indication as to why.

They care nothing to learn of history.

George Bush himself was great friends with the rich members of Saudi Arabia's elites who have known links to the many hijackers.

Yet Americans like to cling to the idea that this is a result of "Muslims" in general. This helps them pinpoint their anger, although the irony is that it's pinpointing a larger group of people than they are themselves. Perhaps it's then a fear issue, turned into xenophobia.

Either way, the idea that building a mosque ten years later in an area near by where the horrible event occured, has anything to do with sensitivity is absurd. The hijackers were no more representative of Islam than are KKK members representatives of the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Of course that statement simply makes for a less interesting news story, and Fox News can't report it all day, get people involved in their fear and hate-mongering, etc.

The people that crashed into the towers were well-funded by your politicians and businessmen. They were not from Iraq, and nor did they represent Islam.

The worst part is the hypocrisy, where were your cries of insensitivity when you invaded Iraq and 10-30,000 civilians wound up dead. Where were you cries of insensitivity when there were no WMD's found, and nothing to link Iraq to the crime. Where's your fucking insensitivity there? What about when your own military couldn't get healthcare for themselves? What about when millions of Americans lost their homes? Wasn't that like last year?

Yet look at you pick this single event that is literally MEANINGLESS and attribute it all these emotional feelings, undoubtedly conjured up. I'd be surprised if you guys could feel anything. You're fucking sheep and you know it.

Brainwashed Americans, you make me hold my head in shame of humanity.

I guess the worst thing is that this shouldn't have to be said to people who are literate. I expect this to have to be said only at Nascar events and such.

lastly, the worst part of this is that because of your absurd attempts to link Muslims and Islam to the scene of the crime, we can no longer dissect it on the grounds that it should be dissected. ie. it must be seen (as all religion) as fundamentally problematic due to its patriarchal, misogynist & racist ideals whereby women and jews are treated as second-class citizens. before you get too high and mighty over this, every religion preaches the same unequal treatment of women and holds outdated and racist ideals.

BUT BUT BUT Islam wants to subjugate the whole planet! It's us or them!

same as in the past the biggest threat to civilisation was supposedly the dreaded Communism

some people (most people :( ) just need someone or something to hate

since muslim law states that they must kill all non-believers, we should let them kill us or else we are breaking their CONSTITUTIONAL right to be muslims and kill non-muslims!

sorry but the constitution doesn't say you can do anything as long as it is tied to religion

I still find it curious that these rednecks always like to point out how jealous Islamic nations are of the west yet freak out when people want to build on some land that they own.

I wonder if they banded xtian churches being built near the Oklahoma bombing.

IT DOESNT say you can build a church anywhere you want in the constitution, please show me where it says that, you just twist and bend the words the way you want

Sup firestorm

I'm thinking about voting for the green party after voting for harper the last two times, whatya think??

Except this has nothing to do with "terrorists." The Koran says exactly what I said in my previous post.

You're just ridiculously ignorant and naive. Go educate yourself and read it.
Doctrine is a funny thing. It's characterized by interpretation and understanding in the context of a religion rather than by the literature. That's why the Big Three western religions can each use their own respective literature and yet have major polarizing divisions within them, often based on varying degrees of orthodoxy.

To put this in another perspective, we could point out the passages of the Bible that were used by Confederate soldiers to justify slavery. We could point out the passages are used by the KKK and Neonazis to justify perceived notions of so-called "white supremacy." We can look up passages cited by the LRA, IRA, White Eagles, Paul Hill, Westboro Baptists, Positive Christianity, Spanish Inquisition, Salem Witch Trials, Bloody Mary, etcetera.

The point here being that people will always attempt to justify varying degrees of viciousness with religion or ideology. Just because you can point out the literature that's cited to back up the doctrinal interpretation does not mean that particular doctrine (interpretation) is common throughout the religion as a whole.

Argument deflection. When Christians, by way of the law of their religion, blow up buildings and use suicide bombs, you can come back to me on that
The largest genocides and most destructive acts of terrorism (measured by body count) in the world today are being done in the perceived name of Christianity. Take careful note that I'm not blaming Christianity either, just as I don't blame Islam. It's a matter of perception.

where does the constitution say i can build a church anywhere i want, including the white house lawn or your backyard? show me, seriously, im dying to know where it says this

because i've read it, and you obviously have not

so show me the quote straight from the constitution that says this

owned

mraaaah constitution constitution constitution!!! :domotwak:

the constitution says you guys don't persecute on the basis of religion right?

well that's what you're doing if you say 'no mosque here, even though legally you are entitled to, we just don't want you to because you're Muslims and 9-11 happened a few blocks away'

MRAAAAH THE CONSTITUTION :flag: :flag: :flag:

mraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

thats you

mraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

owned because i made fun of you more

mraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

where does the constitution say i can build a church anywhere i want, including the white house lawn or your backyard? show me, seriously, im dying to know where it says this

owned
You have a right to property. If you own property, you can put a mosque on it. The end.

since muslim law states that they must kill all non-believers, we should let them kill us or else we are breaking their CONSTITUTIONAL right to be muslims and kill non-muslims!

sorry but the constitution doesn't say you can do anything as long as it is tied to religion

IT DOESNT say you can build a church anywhere you want in the constitution, please show me where it says that, you just twist and bend the words the way you want

owned

Am i missing something, or did Animo say the same thing 3 times before someone responded? And yet even though no one cares what he says, he's acting like he's arguing with someone? Unless he actually was arguing with someone, and they deleted their posts.

you're not missing something, he's just an exceptionally bad troll on a forum full of bad trolls

Back