Steam sale - Bioshock?

Merranza

Veteran XX
Winter sale end tomorrow so I'm grabbing up good stuff before games go back to their regular price.

Got Dying Light, Alien Isolation and SOMA up to now.

Looking at Bioshock right now. There's a deal to get all 3 games for 21$. Worth it? Should I get only Infinite?

Just cause is on sale too but I'm not sure I feel like just running around and blowing up stuff.

I'm waiting on DoS 2 to go lower than 10%. I'll play other games meanwhile.

Last edited:
If you haven't played the bioshock games they are definitely all worth playing. 2 is probably the weakest, infinite has the strongest story. But I wouldn't play infinite unless you've at least played bioshock 1.

the only bioshock really worth playing is the 1st one

the second one is an ok retaliation against commies but still not as good

infinite sucked

I hated bioshock. Instant unlimited respawning doesn't exactly make a challenge.

RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL
RADICAL

Winter sale end tomorrow so I'm grabbing up good stuff before games go back to their regular price.

Got Dying Light, Alien Isolation and SOMA up to now.

Looking at Bioshock right now. There's a deal to get all 3 games for 21$. Worth it? Should I get only Infinite?

Just cause is on sale too but I'm not sure I feel like just running around and blowing up stuff.

I'm waiting on DoS 2 to go lower than 10%. I'll play other games meanwhile.

If you haven't played the bioshock games they are definitely all worth playing. 2 is probably the weakest, infinite has the strongest story. But I wouldn't play infinite unless you've at least played bioshock 1.

^

Finally bought the complete series. Very interesting price for all 3 games.
It will be nice to play them one after the other.

This will be my gaming when I take a break from multiplayer games (Stellaris (freaking good game when playing coop with a friend), BL2, Dying Light and such).

Oh and I'm having a blast with Alien Isolation up to now. It's pretty nice to see a game with quality atmosphere and acting. Pretty fun with headphones all lights turned off :)

Thanks for the advice on Bioshock!

Back