[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

real talk - the movie was going to suck anyway. i saw some of the first one on a plane. it wasn't even worth my time then.

Lol yeah this the dumbest maga win ive ever seen

If this is what 4chan and t_d rallying behind then lol

Havax is like jumping for joy over some pos movie

DimPJ5gW0AAfPs5.jpg

Both sides have messy shirts, hence why we have nuclear detergents.

Not the Dems, they bleach everything

Lol yeah this the dumbest maga win ive ever seen

If this is what 4chan and t_d rallying behind then lol

Havax is like jumping for joy over some pos movie

there u have it, folks

now Jason kotz is e-knighting for pedophiles

sad!

You go dude

The Harvey Weinstein case showed us that Hollywood is rotten to the core. We are continuing our investigation into the conduct and behavior of members of the Hollywood elite,” he said.

“I enjoy just the raw human visceral reaction of jumping into the arena and just swinging the hammer and seeing what is left over afterwards,” he said. “Twitter is just modern-day gladiatorial combat.”

Critics have noted that Cernovich, like the people he targets, has made offensive comments online. But he, unlike those he has targeted, is not employed by a major media outlet that needs to answer to mainstream audiences.

Meet Mike Cernovich, the Right-Wing Provocateur Who Got James Gunn Fired

:lol: I give the black guy credit for making it 10 days before he split

Cardi B's baby joy cut short: Offset arrested on gun charges

Just 10 days after Cardi B and husband Offset welcomed the birth of their daughter Kulture, the baby girl’s father was behind bars Friday on felony gun charges after he and his bodyguard were pulled over in Georgia, TMZ and other outlets are reporting.

The Migos rapper was driving a Porsche 911 just outside Atlanta when he was stopped for failing to stay in his traffic lane, Clayton County Police Sgt. Ashanti Marbury told WXIA-TV.

Police said they searched the car after smelling marijuana and found three guns — which are illegal for Offset to possess because he is a convicted felon, TMZ said. Police also discovered less than an ounce of marijuana.

The 26-year-old is on probation for a 2015 arrest on drugs and weapons charges. He was taken into custody and charged with possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of a weapon during a crime. He also faces misdemeanor charges for marijuana possession and for making an improper lane change.

oooo how v nice of clu 2 staht supadupa erly cuz him supadupa njoy takn slaps rite dafuq cross his pussyass teefz n m0uf lykka guuuuud GUD lil noodlyarmd wytrash fuccboi l0s3r goodboy clu smdh lol :jester:

Okay question
All those Gunn quotes are out of context...
Like half the shit we all say here if taken out of context...
Do you think gunn really meant what he said is, then he's a pedophile. Or was it just something he said in humor. Whether it's the left or the right getting caught up in this pc, it seems a bit dangerous for free speech if all you have to do is take Snippets of what people say to destroy their lives...

And I'm not saying he's not a complete asshole for going after Ben Shapiro I guess he deserves it. But what do you really think about his 'leanings'

I enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy as much as I enjoy any of these stupid Hollywood leftist movies. always have to keep one eye open for the propaganda being shoved down the throat, so that said I liked Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2.

Last edited:
...he really thinks it was about the guy's political opinions, and not his horrific pedophilia?

Mark Duplass, a guy from the tv show The League and other unmemorable stuff, is a non-hysterical liberal (he appeared on the Rubin Report like a year ago), met up with Ben Shapiro, and said nice things about him on twitter. Then Hollywood threatened the ever loving fuck out of him for saying nice things about someone on the right - not toeing the line so he deleted the tweet and apologized profusely for straying.

Gunn mildly defended Duplass while at the same time calling Shapiro a racist, xenophobe, etc. blah blah which drew the ire of Cernovich, a hysterical conservative, and Cernovich found some non-PC tweets from Gunn's past.

A lot of libs are getting caught up for things they said 10 years ago before the world turned hysterical. only fair since they're the ones pushing the hysteria, imo.

Last edited:
Back