[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

what president has ever united the country?

the media is training us all to vilify and hate anyone that disagrees with our politics and life view, what is a politician going to do?

even take obama, was a great leader but terrible president. and even being a great leader and speaker, would make foolish, divisive statements about race relations, blm, etc. the fucking moron defended trayvon fucking martin

i think the biggest problem with trump, specifically, is that he acts like a child

i think the biggest problem with trump, specifically, is that he acts like a child
he's been acting like a child publicly for 30+ years though...people keep pointing this out or his other obvious character flaws and personality disorders but the people that gave him his mandate saw all this and voted for him anyway.

as opposed to the rest of government, the left and the right bases?

yes, as opposed to the rest of the government

they don't go on twitter and insult people

he's childish, and it's embarrassing

i wish he'd act like a man

we may as well have elected hillary

they probably hoped that he would try to act a little more dignified as the leader of our country

We elected a Troll, asshole. We all knew it and voted for him anyway.

Why? because Hillary thought it was her turn to be president

Don't try to elevate anyone above the fray.

i honestly can't wait for the tell all books to come out for this presidency :lol:

no wonder they can't get anything done

We elected a Troll, asshole. We all knew it and voted for him anyway.

Why? because Hillary thought it was her turn to be president

Don't try to elevate anyone above the fray.

ya 4 real do u realize that if hilary was president the world would have prob been destroyed by now

he's been acting like a child publicly for 30+ years though...people keep pointing this out or his other obvious character flaws and personality disorders but the people that gave him his mandate saw all this and voted for him anyway.

hehehe mandate wtf what channel does a Canadian watch to see US fox propaganda? do they show fox new in Canada?

Soros & crew just outed on tax returns funding resistance groups. Strange fellow. He survives the nazis, helps Hungary defeat commies, but then starts funding the very extremists he once battled in his youth.

Back