[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Just want to point out that it's easy to think that everyone on either side of anything is all the same. There are plenty of dems who think the behavior demonstrated by some of their party leaders is horrible. The key here is for the folks in the center to start working together to get rid of the folks at the extremes. Everyone knows that there is an awesome sweet spot right in the middle where folks with differing opinions and ideas meet and discuss like adults. We all just let things get out of control while we were all busy living our lives.

The swamp is much larger than any of us thought. It is draining. You can feel it. Also, even if you just absolutely hate Trump - remember - many of us voted him in to instigate this kind of change. What really matters after - no matter what party they say they are in - can we please get back to sane government? Get some people in chairs that are just plain old nice, professional people? Good god what a shit ton of monsters we have in our governments. It is absolutely insane how fake, hate-filled and power hungry these people have become.

Anyway - people on the dem side - it's ok to speak out about awful behavior in your party. Same with republicans. It is a necessary part of re-aligning the government. So, while the people at the far left/right are getting all the media attention - we - the people in the middle from both parties are the ones that matter. It is easy to get stunned into silence while the shit show rages. We should be talking about upcoming elections, pros, cons etc. I have a hunch that a record number of people are going to start just voting all R or all D. It wouldn't surprise me if that gets added to the ballots as an option soon. And, that's not the way it should work.

namaste tribal brothers and remember - life should be fun. Don't take things too seriously and enjoy our brief ride on this spinning dust speck.

Two points

1. People who make false claims generally don't ask the FBI to investigate their false claims further

2. The FBI took 3 whole days to investigate the Anita Hill situation. What's the rush that you can't wait 3 fucking days before voting on a lifetime appointment?

Guy is going to be on the court for the next 40 years but JESUS CHRIST IF HES NOT CONFIRMED BY FRIDAY SHIT IS GOING DOWN

that whole position doesn't really make sense to me, unless you don't really want to find out the truth in the first place

JEveryone knows that there is an awesome sweet spot right in the middle where folks with differing opinions and ideas meet and discuss like adults.

Yeah, those people don't exist on the Left anymore. If they did, they've recently #WalkedAway. Maybe they aren't on the Trump Train just yet, but they certainly won't be voting Democrat anymore. And that's just fine.

hey data remember when you talked shit about a dead POW/US senator because he was slightly less right wing than you are

I think your exact words after senator mccain died of brain cancer was "good riddance"

but yeah you're open minded

if only people were as non-partisan as data

things would be cool

Last edited:
Two points

1. People who make false claims generally don't ask the FBI to investigate their false claims further

2. The FBI took 3 whole days to investigate the Anita Hill situation. What's the rush that you can't wait 3 fucking days before voting on a lifetime appointment?

Guy is going to be on the court for the next 40 years but JESUS CHRIST IF HES NOT CONFIRMED BY FRIDAY SHIT IS GOING DOWN

that whole position doesn't really make sense to me, unless you don't really want to find out the truth in the first place

Nobody cares about 3 days. We're just pointing out the obvious dirty political play designed to delay until after the midterms.

1. They do when they have nothing to lose. The FBI has no place to even begin an investigation. The claims are too vague, and thus there is no way to prove that she is lying even if she is. There is no risk of legal blowback.

2. See point #1. Where would you like the FBI to begin their investigation? There is nothing to go on. Not a single piece of evidence whatsoever. The only thing that can be done is a "Tell us your side" followed by a "Did you do this?" That's it. And that doesn't take 3 days, let alone 2 months.

Your "we just want to find out the truth" is a hollow justification.

Just want to point out that it's easy to think that everyone on either side. .

Right there. Stopped reading.

Registered Independent, right? How did I guess? One of these days I'm going to find an independent that isn't a nazi crazy. Today is not that day.

Registered Independent, right? How did I guess? One of these days I'm going to find an independent that isn't a nazi crazy. Today is not that day.

That's because you keep moving the overton window

The vetting process was four days long. Feinstein had her time to ask questions. Or to do anything else. But just a day before the confirmation oh shit I forgot I got a letter sayin this guy is a fuckin rapist.

This is a last ditch stall tactic from the left. Give it up tripletits, there’s no moral Justice here. Just dirty old politics again. Go on n get it over with.

Jimmy Dore had a great talk about how the left keeps caving and caving and getting pushed around by the republicans cause the left sucks at winning. That’s why they couldn’t get their guy appointed. They suck and fall back on playground tactics. It’s absurd that people this childish are even anywhere near to power let alone actual senators

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I registered Republican for the first time ever.
And that is because of President Trump.

I think that's what this thread is about.
How Awesome & Great
President Donald Trump
IS

Not about TW personalities.

[gifv]https://media.giphy.com/media/AwkqAwhwqGzg4/giphy.mp4[/gifv]

Nobody cares about 3 days. We're just pointing out the obvious dirty political play designed to delay until after the midterms.

But this wouldn't delay anything until the midterms. Even if its BLUE WAVE republicans still hold the senate until next year.. and even if it's somehow delayed past January, guess what, the senate still doesn't nominate supreme court justices.

1. They do when they have nothing to lose. The FBI has no place to even begin an investigation. The claims are too vague, and thus there is no way to prove that she is lying even if she is. There is no risk of legal blowback

The FBI has no place? Dude the FBI has done this already in the exact same situation. Google Anita Hill.

2. See point #1. Where would you like the FBI to begin their investigation? There is nothing to go on. Not a single piece of evidence whatsoever. The only thing that can be done is a "Tell us your side" followed by a "Did you do this?" That's it. And that doesn't take 3 days, let alone 2 months.

Okay just for example, a classmate of Ford's posted on her social media that everyone in school knew about the incident, and it definitely happened, and Bret should man up and apologize. Maybe look into that?

“I graduated from Holton Arms, and knew both Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I remember her, I signed this letter [supporting ford],” Cristina King said in a now-deleted tweet. “The incident was spoken about for days afterwords in school. Kavanaugh should stop lying, own up to it and apologize.”

Last edited:

And you're going to ignore a credible sexual assault allegation because you want a 5th vote. That's all. You don't care if he's a rapist, and even if he was, who cares, 5th vote.

Same kind of bullshit that led to a pedophile nearly being elected senator. You'd rather own the libs than do what's right.

Whats credible about a 35 year old allegation when the person can't remember most of the key points, has no evidence, has no proof, has not witinesses and doesn't want to actually testify. Its bullshit

Wait, so how are the people saying the FBI needs to stay out of this more credible?

If you're so sure it's bullshit wouldn't you want the FBI to prove her wrong?

what is the FBI going to investigate? There isn't anything for them to even start with. The only purpose to get the fbi involved is to draw this bullshit out as long as possible.

Wait, so how are the people saying the FBI needs to stay out of this more credible?

If you're so sure it's bullshit wouldn't you want the FBI to prove her wrong?

Miners will dig untill they find some dirt. Let's investigate everybody's life through the FBI back to when they first learn about their penis.

Last edited:
Back