[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

sorry hfingers. If i win the lottery I will throw you a wad of cash. You need some luck bro. That sucks.

That sucks man, sorry to hear it. On the positive side at least it's not the index finger or the thumb, those two pratically carry the hand.

Tell your doctors they should take the cost out of their own pocket for being such douchebags as letting you keep it for so long and then say, "Oh we can't save it." I'm pretty fuckin' sure in this era of modern science and technology they should be able to tell if it can be saved or not without you having to wait months and remain hopeful the whole time.

That sucks, it looks so much better I dont understand why it needs to come off.

Still, sucks. Could be worse though. Whole hand!

Edit : Like an ass, I didn't read your new post.

Sucks about the pain. Id just get the finger removed. If you have the index finger moved I think it would weird people out more, no?

Having a finger stub makes you look like a semi-hardass, also. Think of a cool story.

Not that I know anything but option 4 sounds gay to me. More stuffing around too. I'd get 1 as long as it got rid of all the painful bits. If not then 2 or 3.

So I don't know if this has been discussed, but when people ask you how it happened are you going to say bit by a spider? At the very least I'd say bit by a scorpion.

reading the options i was surprised at how mild they were compared to how brutal they should be knowing hfingers' luck

then i saw #4 and all was normal

Back