[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i had no idea i was so racist before today

DXu30EUXUAEx8My.jpg

thank u dealyrunk

DXzn7IUWAAAvA0A.jpg

Last edited:
I like the idea of Trump and Un settling their differences with a game of Battleship, only they're both cheating by stacking their ships.

look at all those jobs he losing us

economics is an exact science

and "THE ECONOMIST" tabloid is an exact scientific study

The Economist on Twitter:

"Obama was a rare president—one able to speak of God with a vulnerability and integrity that compels respect"

"Marine Le Pen's plans to reintroduce a national currency would cause market turmoil....

"Mexico’s economy is already sluggish. If Mr Trump declares a trade war, things could get much worse"

The Cuckonomist "America's #1 priority is Mexico's GDP."

DXw4s3IXkAAnSOv.jpg

and I am supposed to just "believe" what they have to say about tariffs and trade given this history.....(from just last year)

what the owners of said tabloid have to say:

Lynn de Rothschild said:
So sad that this idiot @realDonaldTrump is given the honor of nations when he so demeans our Great nation by his very character,or I should say, lack thereof;he demeans our nations by his very presence in these honored places;he is the biggest disgrace in history of US Presidents

Lynn de Rothschild said:
Not that it matters to anyone but me, but I am deleting my Twitter app after this last tweet;to think that Russians have been using all of us to sow discord & destroy America is repulsive to me & I refuse to take part;the hate & anger on #Twitter is out of control;#GoodbyeTwitter

rage quit........LOLOLOLO

Last edited:
Last edited:
look at all those jobs he losing us

economics is an exact science

economics is nothing even close to science. Psychology claims to be science, but isn't. Economics is salesmen convincing people to buy something they do not want or need. Anybody in "business" is just a vacuum salesman.

We've been over this. When salesmen (sorry, "businessmen") come to the lab, it's always something, isn't it? They have on a very expensive watch that shows how professional they are; they sat in the parking lot and studied their notes before asking for admission, so they begin with asking my how running is going and then something like "so how about Manchester United? some trade, right?" Like we're all buddies.

This where I'm worse to people than I am to Scooby and Havax. He's saying I need a new spectrophotometer, I know I don't need one. So I basically ask him technical questions (which is like 2) until he wants to call the home-office because he doesn't know anything. Not done yet. I then ask him who his supe is, and maybe they know something about refractive index? Can he find me ANYONE that does? Then laugh and tell him to have a nice day.

Here is my problem. The same guy comes back every 6 months and tries to talk shop with me. He kisses my ass, and he's paid to do it. When I want new shit, I open the online catalog and order it. I don't need him, I'm the biggest asshole to him ever, every time. For those of you in "business," isn't it like soul-crushing? How do you come home to a gf or wife and be like "Yeah today I made 2 sales, and got whatever commission?" And not talk about the 6 hours of the day you were driving and getting shit on by assholes like me?

It doesn't have to be lab equipment. It could be real-estate, or crown molding, or cement or whatever it is you shitheads sell? How do you wake up every day and open your eyes instead of your wrists?

economics is nothing even close to science. Psychology claims to be science, but isn't. Economics is salesmen convincing people to buy something they do not want or need. Anybody in "business" is just a vacuum salesman.

We've been over this. When salesmen (sorry, "businessmen") come to the lab, it's always something, isn't it? They have on a very expensive watch that shows how professional they are; they sat in the parking lot and studied their notes before asking for admission, so they begin with asking my how running is going and then something like "so how about Manchester United? some trade, right?" Like we're all buddies.

This where I'm worse to people than I am to Scooby and Havax. He's saying I need a new spectrophotometer, I know I don't need one. So I basically ask him technical questions (which is like 2) until he wants to call the home-office because he doesn't know anything. Not done yet. I then ask him who his supe is, and maybe they know something about refractive index? Can he find me ANYONE that does? Then laugh and tell him to have a nice day.

Here is my problem. The same guy comes back every 6 months and tries to talk shop with me. He kisses my ass, and he's paid to do it. When I want new shit, I open the online catalog and order it. I don't need him, I'm the biggest asshole to him ever, every time. For those of you in "business," isn't it like soul-crushing? How do you come home to a gf or wife and be like "Yeah today I made 2 sales, and got whatever commission?" And not talk about the 6 hours of the day you were driving and getting shit on by assholes like me?

It doesn't have to be lab equipment. It could be real-estate, or crown molding, or cement or whatever it is you shitheads sell? How do you wake up every day and open your eyes instead of your wrists?

No wonder you drink, you are a miserable person. All the way around.

No wonder you drink, you are a miserable person. All the way around.

I can't imagine how miserable people are that have to sell stocks, or welders, or cars. Just to get shit on every single day, and have to suck up, and kiss the ass of a jerk like me anyway.

How do you do it?

Back