Update from my end

rick04.jpg

Predators Rage said:
Oh yeah I don't doubt for a minute that cop's wouldn't hesitate to fine that joker. After all he sounded quite irate, insane, and psychotic all the while swearing none stop makes it really hard to take him seriously.

p.s. This integrated spell checker plugin for IE fucking rocks I wish I could remember who posted about it, but my god do I ever appreciate it.
Where would i find said plugin

[THE]Perrin said:
Whatever dude. I see your on the side of the bastard that's invading people privacy's.

Perrin haven't finished the thread yet but if you are still fucking with the clueless how about being nice and let them know the truth lol

Panda Star said:
Perrin haven't finished the thread yet but if you are still fucking with the clueless how about being nice and let them know the truth lol

:lol:

I probably never would of told them, but moker told them to google the address.

:disgust:

Wow. Just fucking wow. Colosus, can I take over the site for a while? I'd like this guy to fly out and see me.

:rofl:

Ohhhh man.

BTW, unless this Jeremy is even stupider then he sounds (and that's pretty fucking stupid) there is no safer people then nspectre and colosus right now.

'cause if anything happens to them, there's about 300 people that'll point to exactly who did it.

So stfd and stfu "dweeb"

edit: Dumb fucking idiot CLOWN motherfucker? WHERE THE FUCK DID THE CLOWN COME FROM!?!?!?

And curbstomped to death? as opposed to curbstomped to hurt?

OMG, lol is he a bit pissed or what? Sorry your family had to listen to all that tho.. I bet they were wondering what the heck was going on.

Back