Update from my end

does this guy know that hes owning himself ON AN ANSWERING MACHINE, with threats lol, and shit. and threatening nspectre. lol that guy is just funny to listen to.

ROFL, you know. it's funny you would mention that. I was on teamspeak with Tysoft earlier.

And he acts gayer.

Much... Much gayer.

He said something about if we were on a desert island would I allow him to insert his penis in my ass.

There might have been a throbing in there as well.

Oh.. Shit... That wasn't Nspectre's address? Fuck he must have lied to me.

Okay, after much reasearch this is his real one. Fuck him up good.

8944 Santa Monica Blvd
W. Hollywood

or you can call there and ask for John. Teach that fucker a lesson.

310/659-9700

Really so we are all master of phonetics from birth without knowing someone? Thats interesting.

I"m not saying that, but if I typed "I love you" that can mean 8,000 things but if I say it it narrows it down to about 4,000.

This is hilarious

"I'm an internet tough guy.. ya know??.. I will strangle anyone that comes to my house!!"

does this guy understand its an answering machine??... like... it wont talk back to him

ZooL said:
does this guy know that hes owning himself ON AN ANSWERING MACHINE, with threats lol, and shit. and threatening nspectre. lol that guy is just funny to listen to.
The best part is that you know that the second Col drops the cd off at the police, its gonna get copied and sent around. Department favorite for years to come :D

Excel said:
The best part is that you know that the second Col drops the cd off at the police, its gonna get copied and sent around. Department favorite for years to come :D

wow. I didnt think of it that far. Funny

Excel said:
Yeah. It takes about ten years of human interaction to get this figured out.

Excel I have interacted with people 30 years and still cant tell sometimes..the "oh you do not have a life" theory does not apply here

ScooBySnaCk said:
Excel I have interacted with people 30 years and still cant tell sometimes..the "oh you do not have a life" theory does not apply here
Huh? No, I meant that even ten year olds can discern meaning from tone and delivery.

Finally got it downloaded

:lol:

then a deep breath

then :lol: again

the best part is how he thinks col actually knows spec's name/address and somehow helped set it up

maybe he thinks TW is as small as his shitty site?

Back