[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The Azalea Trail Maids. Stadium has lots of people. This is his final stop on his "Thank You" tour. Where it basically all started.

I am convinced that people in California have no idea how the Constitution works or its history. The principle method of changing the rules was never intended to be the courts, HaPpY.

i thot it was a stepping stone or something... based on what i saw in an old simpsons ep at least :sunny:

:huh: how did CA get into this? jomo and happy were talking about a decision in colorado.

and the courts can change the laws/rules by finding that existing rules are unconstitutional. that's one of the purposes of the judicial branch. the CO case was questioning the constitutionality of the laws that required them to vote for clinton.

ya that was my thinking now that u mention it ;)

Shouldn't we be saying thank you to whomever did the "hacking"? I mean if I'm searching for daytime child care and am about to sign my child over to them when someone steps in and says "Hold on now, I have something here that shows that this place is not fit to attend to anyone's child. I'm not proud of how I obtained this information, but I believe it's critically important for your childs well being." Regardless of where the information came from, would you not thank them up and down and take your kid away immediately? I'm not super excited about how the dirt on Hillary was potentially gathered, but I'm sure glad it came to light.

Pretty much the same game plan ussr ran - crops fail - blame USA - politicians incompetent and corrupt - blame USA. No one thinking Hillary was in any way at fault is hilarious. Nope, couldn't be. It was the racists, green frogs, and Russians. So much stupid. So much tax money. Seriously, what are these politicians' real jobs supposed to be anyways? Like, effectively managing public services or crying about how their preferred candidate didn't win? People need a reality check.

Let's put these assholes to work picking strawberries and digging holes. It's not much but at least it's something.

These overpaid gluttonous swine should be forced to spend two weeks a year installing roofs for habitat for humanity. Keep them in touch with the common man and give back to the communities just a tad.

Or would that be too much to ask of the lord governors whose roles in society solely entail hosting fancy dinners and showing up on day time news to lament the 'hopelessness' of the new administration. Don't tell me that Michelle O couldn't hustle bundles of shingles all day long. She could sling her twink husband over one shoulder and a bundle on the other and jog up a ladder just as easily as a tree in her native jungle habitat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shouldn't we be saying thank you to whomever did the "hacking"? I mean if I'm searching for daytime child care and am about to sign my child over to them when someone steps in and says "Hold on now, I have something here that shows that this place is not fit to attend to anyone's child. I'm not proud of how I obtained this information, but I believe it's critically important for your childs well being." Regardless of where the information came from, would you not thank them up and down and take your kid away immediately? I'm not super excited about how the dirt on Hillary was potentially gathered, but I'm sure glad it came to light.

No dumbass. Can't let the peasants become aware of our growing corruption and criminality. If they do the carrousel comes to a stop and we have to get real jobs, you know, like that filthy urchin jose' that grooms my horse or like Annette that does my dry cleaning. It's convenient, sure, but I still don't like the idea of her filthy paws touching my suits even if they are covered in plastic. We might even have to drive our own cars! Can you imagine the horror? I'm not even sure where the key goes anymore. We'd end up like those poor people we see in the movies! They probably only have one beach house! The poor devils! Can you imagine the indignity of buying your own groceries? All of those poor people in rags, watching you dig through a pile of carrots! I won't give them the pleasure!

Last edited:
They would make some beautiful retard babies. In liberal Lala land, its racist to be against incest. If they love each other it's no ones business to intervene.

If me and my dog are in a loving consensual relationship, then no one can stop us from getting married. If I wanna go to a bakery and fuck my dog in front of the owner while demanding a cake for our wedding, they better do it or else they're redneck bigots that are too ignorant to understand me and my dog's passionate love for one another.

you just made an argument for immigration, not against it.

no he didn't

as8vd0xsyauac3jg.D.0.4.jpg

not even by silly liberal standards

'Progressive' San Franciscans Strongly Support Immigration Rights (Just Not In Their Neighborhood)

Pretty much the same game plan ussr ran - crops fail - blame USA - politicians incompetent and corrupt - blame USA. No one thinking Hillary was in any way at fault is hilarious. Nope, couldn't be. It was the racists, green frogs, and Russians. So much stupid. So much tax money. Seriously, what are these politicians' real jobs supposed to be anyways? Like, effectively managing public services or crying about how their preferred candidate didn't win? People need a reality check.

Let's put these assholes to work picking strawberries and digging holes. It's not much but at least it's something.

These overpaid gluttonous swine should be forced to spend two weeks a year installing roofs for habitat for humanity. Keep them in touch with the common man and give back to the communities just a tad.

Or would that be too much to ask of the lord governors whose roles in society solely entail hosting fancy dinners and showing up on day time news to lament the 'hopelessness' of the new administration. Don't tell me that Michelle O couldn't hustle bundles of shingles all day long. She could sling her twink husband over one shoulder and a bundle on the other and jog up a ladder just as easily as a tree in her native jungle habitat.

as a limo liberal

who owns a used M5 like phaytal

i am all about charitable activities

so long as they pay me six dig salaries, a full list of perks, where i feel good about giving away stuff others handed me.

i consider it a good life, where i feel good, doing good, with the goods of others.

i am like a UN ambassador

i tried to get "into" money but i couldn't. i am just so much better than that

there is nothing wrong with wanting to live a good life while simultaneously improving the lives of the poor

its called self-care

i never had much of it and i let people abuse me

that doesnt excuse the abuse though does it

If me and my dog are in a loving consensual relationship, then no one can stop us from getting married. If I wanna go to a bakery and fuck my dog in front of the owner while demanding a cake for our wedding, they better do it or else they're redneck bigots that are too ignorant to understand me and my dog's passionate love for one another.

incest is so gross

Bartiromo-Pelosi-Meme.jpg

only gays can get married
three is a crowd
buttholes are where lawyers come from and fisting goes

as a limo liberal

who owns a used M5 like phaytal

i am all about charitable activities

so long as they pay me six dig salaries, a full list of perks, where i feel good about giving away stuff others handed me.

i consider it a good life, where i feel good, doing good, with the goods of others.

i am like a UN ambassador

i tried to get "into" money but i couldn't. i am just so much better than that

:lol: triggered and insecure

Back