[so] imma setup a patreon

all our ads are fucked and our income doesn't really exist. i have been paying the bills but our savings are about out. i'm too fuckin busy to manage better

i think i'll just set up a patreon, we only need to come up with 100 bucks a month, and if we miss, we miss. i don't know how many are here or how many would actually support it, but if we got money, i'll pay the bills, if not, we can let it go.

just as soon as i figure out how that shit works (patreon)

rayn can u pls change slush's name to Triggery Tim? i'll donate the first months cost.

Also - a quick summary to get you up to speed in case you need it.

Some people posted some shit.
Some other people posted some other shit.
Some people talked about the shit that was posted.
Then they all posted some more shit.

That's about it, really.

While you're back if there's anything you can do to help alleviate the bot situation that'd be swell.

Fool has diligently deleted at least 600,000,000 bot posts. You know, you could enable country blocking on the firewall at branzone if possible. I think we only have a few valid countries represented and the rest are nothing but trouble.

While you're back if there's anything you can do to help alleviate the bot situation that'd be swell.

my vote is to just close all the subforums except maybe no members only. nobody uses them really, at least not worth the maintenance cost of keeping them around

Oh hey it's Rayn! Welcome back! :boogie:

No one cares about your vote 4* and the added 'cost' for sub forums is almost nothing.

theres apparently some tick in texas that makes u become allergic to red meat 4 life if u get bit by it

fuck

how long until vanster reports tw as a white nationalist site to patreon and they ban us

On that note does PayPal not do some sort of monthly sub system and take less of a percentage? People have been dumping patreon. Also subscribestar?

I think all we need is some sort of indicator letting us know when how TW is doing. Maybe Branzone could hook it up. I’m sure there is enough of us here that would keep us afloat. Say a goal if 3 months ahead. If you do a patreon I’ll donate.

Glad you’re ok

Back