Nuclear Attack From Aliens Eradicated Life On Mars, Physicist Claims by Togowack - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Nuclear Attack From Aliens Eradicated Life On Mars, Physicist Claims
Page 2 of 3
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 11-25-2014, 20:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
I have a copy in my Library. Go look for it and also I highly suggest giving Ingo Swann's book titled "Penetration" a read. That book is also in my Library. If you want the link just PM me.

EDIT: Just note "The Ringmakers of Saturn" is a bit technical so it's not something an average reader would enjoy.
I've watched the lecture about it.

enjoyed it.

Sponsored Links
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
22 - 11-25-2014, 20:42
The simpler explanation is that togo was dropped on his head as a child and now he is retarded.

Or maybe aliens dropped him on his head as a child?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
23 - 11-25-2014, 20:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I've watched the lecture about it.

enjoyed it.
Right on. Not sure if I have watched the lecture but I did read the book a few times. Good stuff.

drake
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 11-25-2014, 21:07
holy **** some of you are dumb as rocks

Smiling Canadian
VeteranX
Old
25 - 11-25-2014, 21:09
Mars rocks or regular rocks...?

drake
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 11-25-2014, 21:14
take your pick

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
27 - 11-25-2014, 21:29
ofn i already been on them ships wit my codes. Cool stuff but the graphics were ****ty. Dont even think they had any dual core comps in there. **** was like a flea market

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
28 - 11-25-2014, 22:07
capitalizing library makes me think u r Serious About Books

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 11-25-2014, 22:11
shut up Togo

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
30 - 11-25-2014, 22:12
"Togo is a big fat homothal" evolutionist claims

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 11-25-2014, 22:17
i do have a question for you togo, if you dont mind me asking -- do you believe the Jewish god Yahweh, is the god of gods or, most high?

do you believe that Allah is the same god or a different one?

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
32 - 11-25-2014, 22:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
we dont have to go very far to inspect a UFO, we just need to figure out how to land on The Black Knight and then, figure out a way to inspect it.

****ing thing has been in orbit for long enough broadcasting something so you'd think NASA has made some progress with it. i often wonder if this is what the X-37B was designed for.
Quote:
Fringe authors claim that there is a connection between long delayed echos and reports that Nikola Tesla picked up a repeating radio signal in 1899 which he believed was coming from space. The satellite explanation originated in 1954 when newspapers including the St. Louis Post Dispatch and the San Francisco Examiner ran stories attributed to retired naval aviation major and UFO researcher Donald Keyhoe saying that the US Air Force had reported that two satellites orbiting the Earth had been detected. At this time no man-made satellites had been launched.[2]
In February 1960 there was a further report that the US Navy had detected a dark, tumbling object in an orbit inclined at 79° from the equator with an orbital period of 104.5 minutes. Its orbit was also highly eccentric with an apogee of 1,728 km (1,074 mi) and a perigee of only 216 km (134 mi). At the time the Navy was tracking a fragment of casing from the Discoverer VIII satellite launch which had a very similar orbit. The dark object was later confirmed to be another part of this casing that had been presumed lost.[2][3]
In 1973 the Scottish writer Duncan Lunan analyzed the data from the Norwegian radio researchers, coming to the conclusion that they produced a star chart pointing the way to Epsilon Boötis, a double star in the constellation of Boötes. Lunan's hypothesis was that these signals were being transmitted from a 12,600 year old object located at one of Earth's Lagrangian points. Lunan later found that his analysis had been based on flawed data and withdrew it, and at no time did he associate it with the unidentified orbiting object.[4]
An object photographed in 1998 during the STS-88 mission has been widely claimed to be this "alien artifact". However, it is more probable that the photographs are of a thermal blanket that had been lost during an EVA.[1] Alternatively, people analyzing these pictures have suggested that it could be the Pakal Spacecraft, a supposed Mayan spacecraft written about by controversial pseudoarchaeological author Erich von Dä****n.[5]
god dammit
i want to believe

ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 11-25-2014, 22:21
in other news. I sold a beltfed ...rifle to a guy for 7000 bucks at a show. It was my PKM kit i bout it cheap in the day. WIN. Lets buy a TRUCK@@!!!! EWWOOOOO

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 11-25-2014, 22:49
the god of the bible, of the Jews, gentiles and Muslims, because there is only one. The rest are liars. Among Muslims when they become Christians, it is actually very common for them to see visions of Jesus.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 11-25-2014, 23:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
god dammit
i want to believe
the only thing to question about the Black Knight is whos is it and whats it doing?

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 11-25-2014, 23:04
Martin Lawarence

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 11-25-2014, 23:14
GIANTS1111

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 11-26-2014, 00:49
togo is like fngr + orbi x10 much

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 11-26-2014, 04:18
Quote:
Nuclear Attack From Aliens Eradicated Life On Mars, Mongoloid Clams

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 11-26-2014, 04:24
i bet togo and tehvul are frequent coast to coast callers

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Nuclear Attack From Aliens Eradicated Life On Mars, Physicist Claims

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode