Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths about Gaza & Hamas by Nash - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths about Gaza & Hamas
Page 15 of 26
Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
281 - 08-07-2014, 19:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetbabyJ View Post
/snip

I must be crazy Zionist jew lover right?
No I think the point you keep evading that Israel shouldn't be ****ing with Palestine at all to begin with makes you sound like one. We know, we know, rockets rockets rockets. How come we rarely hear in the US news media about how Israel is basically CONTROLLING caloric intake of the Palestinian people to keep them right above what would be considered poverty level.

Maybe, just maybe, the Palestinians are not fighting against the Hamas firing of rockets because they have no other viable ****ing option and don't want to just lay down and take it up the ass like you and some of the others here sound like they want them to.

The simple fact that Israeli's know first hand what Genocide feels like makes them even more evil. They have lived through it. They demand the world remembers their struggle and the Holocaust yet they are in ideology doing the same thing Hitler was they just aren't being as ambitious to finish the job quicker.

Sponsored Links
SweetbabyJ
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
282 - 08-07-2014, 19:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13 View Post
It would be a win for the US, because just like when the neo movement tried to get us into Syria to push their agenda and fund some more money waterfalls for the military industrial complex, the people said **** no. Israel keeps on doing what they are doing and the antisemitism that is running rampant is going to grow even further. If they don't stop I think people will start to clean out the dual citizenship Israeli congressional members, then stop all funding to Israel. Israel is just like the ****ing Saudi's. Directing us around like god damn puppets. That **** is going to stop eventually.

What most people in power I think are forgetting is, we will take a lot of ****. A LOT of ****. But every generation of people has their breaking point and Israel is starting to slowly find out how fast the world is going to forget about WW2 and look at their current actions as how to handle them.

Sorry no more Jew Guilt to save blood thirsty genocide.
And this is one of the main reasons it won't happen. Not sure if the US would win either, it gets too complicated, I think our money would still go to the region, maybe more to the moderate arab states to prevent an all out war.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
283 - 08-07-2014, 19:42
Palestine isn't an Israeli jurisdiction, it belongs to the Hamas, so shouldn't you blame the Hamas social system?

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
284 - 08-07-2014, 19:43
Quote:
No I think the point you keep evading that Israel shouldn't be ****ing with Palestine at all to begin with does. We know, we know, rockets rockets rockets. How come we rarely hear in the US news media about how Israel is basically CONTROLLING caloric intake of the Palestinian people to keep them right above what would be considered poverty level.

Maybe, just maybe, the Palestinians are not fighting against the Hamas firing of rockets because they have no other viable ****ing option and don't want to just lay down and take it up the ass like you and some of the others here sound like they want them to.

The simple fact that Israeli's know first hand what Genocide feels like makes them even more evil. They have lived through it. They demand the world remembers their struggle and the Holocaust yet they are in ideology doing the same thing Hitler was they just aren't being as ambitious to finish the job quicker.
America keeps half it's population at poverty levels, Israel is just trying to fit in bro

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
285 - 08-07-2014, 19:43
Netanyahu asks US to help Israel avoid war crime charges | New York Post

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
286 - 08-07-2014, 19:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
America keeps half it's population at poverty levels, Israel is just trying to fit in bro
You will not hear any argument from me on this. We just do it for other reasons. We do it for profit, Israeli's do it for Ideology. I'm ****ing fed up with both.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
287 - 08-07-2014, 19:45
Gaza is full of Israel's historic enemies. Joshua couldn't conquer them either. Israel will not be able to conquer them but they will end up on an extensive military campaign, but they have been expecting this. The Israeli gov't even quoted Ezekiel 38 to Iran last year regarding their nuclear program.

It's the old Testament all over again... let the mightier opponent win, the weaker one get out of the way.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
288 - 08-07-2014, 19:46
"No peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with Israel"

Who is really trying to commit genocide here?

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
289 - 08-07-2014, 19:49
Quote:
"No peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with Israel"

Who is really trying to commit genocide here?
Do you work for the JDL /laugh.

No context. /check
No history behind why they feel that way. /check
Uses quote from 1988 Hamas chapter. /check (EDIT: He points out in another post this was actually a 1967 quote from Arab Summit)

Yea I think so. Try to look past your own nose, I mean if you can. Israel is the one with the power in this situation not Palestine. They have to be the one to back off, Hamas has said they will agree to a full cease fire as long as the Blockade stops and Humanitarian aid follows. Israel Declined.

Last edited by Shadow13; 08-07-2014 at 20:01..
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
290 - 08-07-2014, 19:50
Actually that quote is from the Arab Summit in 1967

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
291 - 08-07-2014, 19:51
Quote:
Actually that quote is from the Arab Summit in 1967
Even more current. Awesome job guy.

SweetbabyJ
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
292 - 08-07-2014, 19:52
Quote:
No I think the point you keep evading that Israel shouldn't be ****ing with Palestine at all to begin with makes you sound like one. We know, we know, rockets rockets rockets. How come we rarely hear in the US news media about how Israel is basically CONTROLLING caloric intake of the Palestinian people to keep them right above what would be considered poverty level.

Yes, Israel oppresses the Palestinians. Comparing them to Hitler is a stretch considering they actually have arab citizens- somewhere near 20%, many are Palestinians- that don't live in Gaza or the West Bank. Maybe these citizens are treated like ****, but Hitler would have rounded them up a long time ago, not offer citizenship.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
293 - 08-07-2014, 19:52
Youre talking to WarRetard.
This dude is as brainwashed as you can get.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
294 - 08-07-2014, 19:54
Quote:
Yes, Israel oppresses the Palestinians. Comparing them to Hitler is a stretch considering they actually have arab citizens- somewhere near 20%, many are Palestinians- that don't live in Gaza or the West Bank. Maybe these citizens are treated like ****, but Hitler would have rounded them up a long time ago, not offer citizenship.
"Maybe treated like **** but at least they aren't dead"

Nope, not something a Zionist would say or think at all.

SweetbabyJ
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
295 - 08-07-2014, 19:55
Quote:
Do you work for the JDL /laugh.

No context. /check
No history behind why they feel that way. /check
Uses quote from 1988 Hamas chapter. /check (EDIT: He points out in another post this was actually a 1967 quote from Arab Summit)

Yea I think so. Try to look past your own nose, I mean if you can. Israel is the one with the power in this situation not Palestine. They have to be the one to back off, Hamas has said they will agree to a full cease fire as long as the Block-aid stops and Humanitarian aid follows. Israel Declined.
No context for you too.

Why do you think Israel has a problem with ending the blockade?

Better yet, why do you think Egypt is participating in the blockade on their border?

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
296 - 08-07-2014, 19:56
Quote:
Interesting video. What a bunch of idiots- to break the curfew in a war zone, approach a tank in large numbers... duh What army wouldn't fire warning shots? This has nothing to do with oppression (and I'm not saying Palestinians aren't oppressed), but there was a deadly battle going on between the IDF, and Hamas- who happen to like to disguise themselves, booby-trap, suicide bomb, use their own innocent people, etc...

Considering the circumstances, if I'm in that tank I'd consider this group a potential threat. Was their intention to walk up to the tank, get on it? to talk to the IDF? It's just silly. The tank was sending the message to get the **** back. This is war, no more or less barbaric than footage of anything I've seen of other recent battles.

I must be crazy Zionist jew lover right?
LOL

you made all those assumptions based on the evidence given in that video?

also

shut UP togo

SweetbabyJ
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
297 - 08-07-2014, 19:56
Quote:
"Maybe treated like **** but at least they aren't dead"

Nope, not something a Zionist would say or think at all.
You compared them to Hitler, not me. It's an unfair comparison, I gave you an example dimwit.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
298 - 08-07-2014, 19:58
IT'S A BLOCK-AID AT THE BOARDER OF COARSE

SweetbabyJ
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
299 - 08-07-2014, 19:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
LOL

you made all those assumptions based on the evidence given in that video?

also

shut UP togo
He said that they were out past curfew, they are in Gaza, there is an IDF tank, they were a large crowd, Hamas booby-traps, suicide bombs, disguises themselves, and sacrifices their own people. What assumptions did I make that don't work for you?

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
300 - 08-07-2014, 19:59
Quote:
No context for you too.

Why do you think Israel has a problem with ending the blockade?

Better yet, why do you think Egypt is participating in the blockade on their border?
I don't think they have the legal right to blockade another country and decide how much food each member of its society is allowed to eat. I don't give a **** with what backwards JDL argument you are going to try and give me.

This is the point you are missing. You are ok with the fact a nation has control over what goods, foods, or people go into another sovereign nation. You act as though its their right. It isn't. That is the first act of war. Look up the facts of what happened before this latest skirmish.

You can't treat a nation like you treat your pets then get mad when they fight back with the only means they have.

Page 15 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths about Gaza & Hamas

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode