Page 4 of 159
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 05-18-2014, 12:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
I call bull**** on your made up statistic. Show proof or shut the **** up.
This video seemed to do the trick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc

I'd be curious to see how any/all those points are debunked by the opposing side?

Sometimes its okay to admit you were wrong. Its part of the scientific process. Either the data observed will support the models or it won't... so far, according to that video and their data, the models have largely been terribly wrong.

Sponsored Links
Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
62 - 05-18-2014, 12:45
liberals are not to be trusted

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
63 - 05-18-2014, 13:00
someone showed me this person earlier. he's a climate change alarmist, had 40000 elephants killed to save africa's grasslands, and somehow still gets to get in front of people

i wonder if him being a liberal climate change alarmist has anything to do with still getting exposure? because killing 40k elephants didn't work.

Allan Savory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
64 - 05-18-2014, 13:13
If my name was Savory I'd probably be a chef

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
65 - 05-18-2014, 13:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
You want him to post every climate model to show how only 5% of them are remotely accurate? Wouldn't it be easier for you to post some climate models that have been accurate over a few decades? Oh that's right, they don't exist. The ****ing Farmer's Almanac is more accurate at predicting future climates than any so called Climate model employed by Warmists.
Providing evidence for a claim that 95% of models are not even close is the burden of the person making the claim. I havent made such a claim. Im calling bull**** on his numbers cause he probably just made that up.

JackBootedThug
VeteranXV
Old
66 - 05-18-2014, 13:27
I welcome climate change.

I will be able to grow more vegetables due to an extended growing season.

The climate change industry on the other hand doesn't talk about things like that because there is an underlying political agenda which only "fear mongering" serves. Ordo Ab Chao.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 05-18-2014, 13:28
Maybe watch the above video..

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
68 - 05-18-2014, 13:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Maybe watch the above video..
Provide evidence based on text even if you need to transcribe directly from the video.

Any ******* like tehvul can post a ****ty youtube video to show us how dumb he is. To make an argument takes more thought.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
69 - 05-18-2014, 13:32
Quote:
Providing evidence for a claim that 95% of models are not even close is the burden of the person making the claim. I havent made such a claim. Im calling bull**** on his numbers cause he probably just made that up.

You're right, you haven't made a claim and thus there is no burden of proof for you. It's also an extremely convenient excuse for not having to find a single accurate climate model, which based on all of your routinely posted beliefs should be as easy as a 3 word google search. I mean if they exist of course.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
70 - 05-18-2014, 13:34
Quote:
Provide evidence based on text even if you need to transcribe directly from the video.

Any ******* like tehvul can post a ****ty youtube video to show us how dumb he is. To make an argument takes more thought.
That's kinda stupid bro just watch the video. Sources are provided and clearly labeled. If you're interested in the subject you can't expect to be spoonfed everything in a format of your own choosing.

Its clear and concise and well presented. And only 12 minutes long.

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 05-18-2014, 13:36
Quote:

that video is the video form of this: https://mises.org/daily/5892/The-Skeptics-Case

JackBootedThug
VeteranXV
Old
72 - 05-18-2014, 13:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
someone showed me this person earlier. he's a climate change alarmist, had 40000 elephants killed to save africa's grasslands, and somehow still gets to get in front of people

i wonder if him being a liberal climate change alarmist has anything to do with still getting exposure? because killing 40k elephants didn't work.

Allan Savory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That is very interesting. This fella does admit that the elephant slaughter was "the greatest blunder of his life" because it did not achieve the stated outcome. Yet it is still very interesting as how this incident does not seem to plague this individuals positive standing. That was a lot of elephants.

It kind of reminds me how Nelson's Mandela and his support of ANC tactics was played down in his subsequent years. Although it does seem evident in that case that Nelson Mandela was more along for the ride and that his ties into communism were a tool he could simply use as opposed to being a full blown advocate of that philosophy.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
73 - 05-18-2014, 13:39
Quote:
I call bull**** on your made up statistic. Show proof or shut the **** up.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
74 - 05-18-2014, 13:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
That's kinda stupid bro just watch the video. Sources are provided and clearly labeled. If you're interested in the subject you can't expect to be spoonfed everything in a format of your own choosing.

Its clear and concise and well presented. And only 12 minutes long.
A 12 minute long video isnt necessary to answer my question, I dont make you read through 12 pages of garbage to ask one question, put your **** on the table or make a 12 minute video of you shutting the **** up.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 05-18-2014, 13:44
Its cool yo, cover your eyes and ears... if you were genuinely interested you'd put in the time instead of asking us to do your homework. Lazy AND ignorant. A winning combo.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
76 - 05-18-2014, 13:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Ground level measurements using instruments versus a series of models with ranges would be an accurate method of showing your case, but without error margins youre simply cherry picking a statistically insignificant model run.

Last edited by HumDumpin; 05-18-2014 at 13:57..
JackBootedThug
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 05-18-2014, 13:44
I think it is very naive to believe that an increase in taxation and the further centralisation of political power will effect beneficial changes upon the worlds climate.

While I certainly support limiting pollution and increasing industrial responsibility the climate change fear mongering propaganda primary purpose is certainly not legitimate. If it were the proponents would be more honest and present the benefits of a warmer climate and would also be more public about the variance in the planets climate in the past.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
78 - 05-18-2014, 13:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBootedThug View Post
That is very interesting. This fella does admit that the elephant slaughter was "the greatest blunder of his life" because it did not achieve the stated outcome. Yet it is still very interesting as how this incident does not seem to plague this individuals positive standing. That was a lot of elephants.

It kind of reminds me how Nelson's Mandela and his support of ANC tactics was played down in his subsequent years. Although it does seem evident in that case that Nelson Mandela was more along for the ride and that his ties into communism were a tool he could simply use as opposed to being a full blown advocate of that philosophy.
he wasn't just wrong but the solution was extremely severe imo. this is how people like him sell their ideas. they treat the subject like the apocalypse is around the corner if we don't do something now. kind of like some creationist conservatives do when a rainbow appears upside down.

JackBootedThug
VeteranXV
Old
79 - 05-18-2014, 13:51
Was the "New International Economic Order" which was instituted in the '70s out of which flowed "Economic Rationalisation, Thaterism, Reagonomics" (all instituted without the assent of the governed) truly beneficial in the way it shifted industry to third world nations?

The rational for that agenda was to give the underdeveloped nations their "fair share" in order bring them up a level whilst in reality it actually served to initiate a race to the bottom, increased pollution (due to lower standards in those countries) and the transfer of a significant part of the production capacity (wealth creation) of first world nations.

Gah, I should just go back to playing games instead of thinking about all this stuff.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
80 - 05-18-2014, 13:54
Link to the article you get your graphics from please.

Lets see who it is and what they say.

Page 4 of 159

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Dear Climate Change Deniers

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode , climate change deniers , want bigger gubmt sooooooo bad