UVALAN [uvalan]

pax east is better and if I was hi-rez id go there instead

if you guys want to go to a hotel and get drunk you don't need tribes for that

donations to buy pearboy a six pack and a hotel room somewhere far away from uvalan start here.

sorry i have better things to do than go to "conventions" with under 50 people and no major sponsors

edit: not a convention, a lan, but still - lol. uvalan was dead years ago and hi-rez's bastardization of the genre isn't going to change that.

triple is not a bad guy but chairgate was still gay

and he's quieted down the rage in years past so now he is really just an opinionated doofus like most of the rest of you

I think people like Triple, Johnny, MitchDubai, and Fngr would have to be crazy to go to a LAN where TW people would be. There isn't a single reason they would want to go, and there's a hundred reasons that they wouldn't.

Anyway, I'd go just to meet some of the e-friends I've made, and see for myself that some of the e-people here really and truly do exist.

I know I have a rough and hardcore e-persona that makes you think I fuck supermodels all the time, but really, i'm just a quiet and meek little ihop waiter.

I would very likely go. I regret being here all this time and never attending a UVAlan. Always had a conflict with quakecon or CPL it seemed.

I'd mostly be interested in meeting some people and hanging out. I'd game of course but it wouldn't be my primary reason for going.

Is there a story here?

Yes.

Moving on....okay, so there's a few people who would go. I'm actually more interested in getting actual players coming - not really so much the TW troll crowd but people who are actually interested in playing the new game, people who would go on to play the game outside the LAN.

But like I said - the stars'd have to be aligned for it to happen. I really miss my summer long weekend of pulling this thing off, but it takes more than just me to make this happen. If you guys have ideas on how to pull it off - let me know.

I think I'd go for sure actually. The more I think about it, the more I really like the idea in fact. :)

Back