The state of T1.

ITT:

Vets who haven't played in 5 years complain about not being picked for pickup games

Vets who still play wonder what all that complaining is about

People who no one knew existed when Tribes mattered pretend that they are big shit

it's still hilarious that poncho thinks hes good - guess riding the pine for a team that was once #1 after they essentially disband and winning LT PU's 10 years after real competition stops makes you good?

It's funny you get mad at a game 10 years later while I'm just having fun annoying you. It's especially funny since you claim to HO and make fun of other players while you can't even hold the SB base for more than a 15 secs when it's 6vs6. :rofl:

for a dead game the couple servers i play on are usually full and it's still fun....

id have to say that tribes 1 is the most fun i can get out of gaming today. more than lfd, more than tf2, more than cs:s.. i've searched for something that has been able to captivate me the same way that t1 did 10 years ago (and still does today).

to all of you "tribes is dead" naysayers, :fu: go play some shitty flight simulator

so i just joined USB a few minutes ago. 24 people in DX LT. i voted iceridge, and it passed. TaTa! immdiately votes CCD LT. i leave. gg

Back