[So]What's going in this game now?

Code4

BP's Pimpx
Veteran XV
Was thinking of starting back up. I miss saving asteroids in low sec for those pesky miners.

What's been updated/nerfed in game in the past year or so?

Spoiler

I'm starting to get tempted to come back too. Are you guys killing shit again? Is Curses still around so I could get Barry back?

I'll sign up for a month next week and see if I can get back into it. I hope Barry has a lot of shit. :)

i dont know how it works, i just think our alliance is going to be getting invaded from all over the place and there will be lots of fights

They're overhauling how sovereignty works. The short answer is that we won't have to shoot half a billion POSes any more. Taking a system comes down to shooting the station (if they have one), and a high-HP structure called the Infrastructure Hub. Overall it's going to be much less frustrating, although it does give the defender an advantage.

Oh, and if you do come back, the time is perfect. We have a 500mil ISK prize this week to whomever scores the most points on the FREEE KB.:)

Edit: Our alliance is Wildly Inappropriate. We've been in it for a year now, which is pretty damn long for us

Back