So I get an email from EVE asking me to play again....

EPIK

Veteran XX
And they tell me this....

I have spoken with the local authorities and negotiated a free pass for your return in order to reclaim your funds. The button below will grant you a one-day activation and it is my highest wishes that you will join me in New Eden and put these funds to good use.

The total amount awaiting you is 3,571,432,272,837 which I have been told can be traded for at least one full month of time in New Eden, if not more.* Please return and take this ISK off my hands. Spend it on PLEX. Spend it training new skills. Indulge in a night of reckless abandon. Having 3,571,432,272,837 ISK in my bank and not being able to spend it is torture. Please save me from this fate.

There is no way I have that much.

I thought this could be a mistake, but when has CCP ever made a mistake in their programming. Therefore I am certain I will have 10 billion waiting for me.

The total amount awaiting you is 5,837,241,290,955 which I have been told can be traded for at least one full month of time in New Eden, if not more.* Please return and take this ISK off my hands. Spend it on PLEX. Spend it training new skills. Indulge in a night of reckless abandon. Having 5,837,241,290,955 ISK in my bank and not being able to spend it is torture. Please save me from this fate.

:lol:

The total amount awaiting you is 7,892,091,831,065 which I have been told can be traded for at least one full month of time in New Eden, if not more.* Please return and take this ISK off my hands. Spend it on PLEX. Spend it training new skills. Indulge in a night of reckless abandon. Having 7,892,091,831,065 ISK in my bank and not being able to spend it is torture. Please save me from this fate.

Everyone is on Tranquility. As about playing the game, find friends, take space, kill people. That's about it.

Im on tranquility, amarr. I don't really get this game

Well, its a bit more complex then what Evele said. Well it can be. This game is a sandbox. You make your own game out of it.

Some people like the PvP. Some people just like running missions. Some people enjoy the faction warfare. Some people just like to make money trading. Some people build shit. Some people want to start a business ingame and make billions. Some want to get in a already established corp and find their nitch. Some want to start a megacorp and dominate the galaxy.

There are a million different things you can do in this game. You just have to decide if anyone of them interest you or not.

Back