Kurayami memorial

Rayn I like Kurayami too but jesus you and him most have been close epals with your conversations.
I didn't speak to Kurayami privately until he PM'd me to tell me that he started getting phone calls. We did not have extensive conversations and I don't think that anything I have said would require more than a few lines in a PM to communicate.

I think you people underestimate JUST HOW MANY GOD DAMNED PMs I got from people about this whole fiasco throwing information at me. Seriously, its 7 pages of my inbox.

he was more concerned about the fact that we found out he was in community college for the last 4 years while posting on tribalwar.
Yeah, see this is an example of stuff that is just flat out wrong. Ask dio if you're confused.

personally i have noticed more isuk posts, not less, but i will take your words for it as you spend way more time here than me

what i was commenting on was not his post count anyway, more the way he is so clearly delighted to be able to post without kura reminding everyone what a loser he is.

in his twisted, socially inept little mind he has convinced himself that he 'defeated' his online tormentor, and the resultant ego boost has made him forget how desperately sad and unhappy his life is, and he actually thinks hes some kind of playa

I hear kura is anxiously awaiting the release of arma 2
meslayer can you confirm or deny this rumor

I didn't speak to Kurayami privately until he PM'd me to tell me that he started getting phone calls. We did not have extensive conversations and I don't think that anything I have said would require more than a few lines in a PM to communicate.

I think you people underestimate JUST HOW MANY GOD DAMNED PMs I got from people about this whole fiasco throwing information at me. Seriously, its 7 pages of my inbox.

E stalking is a touchy subject. Many on this forum who have shallow lives throw themselves into Kura's story like a bad soap opera.

This has all of the makings of an HBO special: "The Kurayami Story, His Rise and Fall on TW."

I need his insight as to whether the Bf109G or the Bf109F-TROP would have performed better at 27,000 feet during winter in the Spanish Civil War (had the war lasted long enough).

Hey isuk, why don't you do us all a favor and leave now. You're nothing but a wanna-be, and you prove it every time you try to take credit for "creating forum drama".

You probably fooled a few people on the Kura deal, but those are the ones that are probably as stupid as you are.

isuk finally blossomed as a poster after years of awkwardness and failure

most of you are too dumb to see the genius in his posts now that he finally has hit his stride

Yeah, see this is an example of stuff that is just flat out wrong. Ask dio if you're confused.

He went to community college near stafford we found evidence he went for 3 years at least, the entire time of which he was posting about how community college sucked and was for losers. He eventually got into UCON, but it doesn't change the fact that he was being a hypocrite most of the time.

He also posted about how he hated poor people and New York (we soon found out he lived in a shitty shithole town) and he also was poor himself living in a 1 bedroom apartment with his brother.

I know most of his stopping posting was him not wanting to get flak for his hypocrisy. After his mask of anonymity was gone he couldn't flame everyone and hide. The other smaller percentage was him not wanting to get bothered in real life, but that was more of a cover up for the first part.

He went to community college near stafford we found evidence he went for 3 years at least, the entire time of which he was posting about how community college sucked and was for losers. He eventually got into UCON, but it doesn't change the fact that he was being a hypocrite most of the time.

He also posted about how he hated poor people and New York (we soon found out he lived in a shitty shithole town) and he also was poor himself living in a 1 bedroom apartment with his brother.

I know most of his stopping posting was him not wanting to get flak for his hypocrisy. After his mask of anonymity was gone he couldn't flame everyone and hide. The other smaller percentage was him not wanting to get bothered in real life, but that was more of a cover up for the first part.
And in spite of all of that, a lot of people here would still rather put up with him than you.

Back