Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle by Eggi - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle
Page 2 of 36
Kurayami
Banned
Old
21 - 07-13-2008, 02:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
I dont know why you call me by the wrong name all the time.
Because of that thread where the guy insisted that your name was Jason because Andy called you "Jay."

It was highly amusing.

Quote:
the 787 will soon go into flight testing (1 yr late, yay)
the 747-8 will be in flight testing in late 09 (prolly early '10 once the schedule slides)
I will be flight testing on the 777Freighter in about 2-3 weeks.

so anyways, i think fraggle is asleep. but maybe this thread will be around for him tomorrow. feel free to add your own questions.
What about the ULTRA concept?
Or the flying wing design that Boeing was talking about 5-10 years ago?

Sponsored Links
mrcheesy
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 07-13-2008, 02:30
all recent postings have made me think kurayami is an actual lunatic...

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 07-13-2008, 02:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
What about the ULTRA concept?
Or the flying wing design that Boeing was talking about 5-10 years ago?
i dont know anything about the ULTRA concept. But i know that we only deal in producing practical designs, although i am sure we do a fair amount of experimental things on paper. The flying wing design is technically the most efficient design you can have, which is great and all until you consider that all airports would have to be redesigned to accomodate a decent sized passenger version. And there are several other reasons why its not really practical (at least right now).

Mangle-Me-Elmo
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 07-13-2008, 02:33
i'm gonna go read a popular mechanics magazine so i can talk to eggi about work

Scurvy With Fries
VeteranX
Old
25 - 07-13-2008, 02:34
i didnt know there was an atrium

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 07-13-2008, 02:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangle-Me-Elmo View Post
i'm gonna go read a popular mechanics magazine so i can talk to eggi about work
lets talk about which clue character we can relate to the most using common jungian archetypes as our basis for relation.

Scurvy With Fries
VeteranX
Old
27 - 07-13-2008, 02:38
does that word come from the guy in the movie blow

Kurayami
Banned
Old
28 - 07-13-2008, 02:38
Quote:
i dont know anything about the ULTRA concept. But i know that we only deal in producing practical designs, although i am sure we do a fair amount of experimental things on paper.
Boeing Frontiers Online

Quote:
The flying wing design is technically the most efficient design you can have, which is great and all until you consider that all airports would have to be redesigned to accomodate a decent sized passenger version. And there are several other reasons why its not really practical (at least right now).
Yeah, I know.
I just remember Boeing making noise about an airliner in a flying wing configuration a few years back in an attempt to lower operating costs.

I haven't heard anything more about it and was just wondering if it had been shelved or if it was being pursued in any form more tangible than a couple of engineers' imaginations and and pocket protractors.

And all airports are going to have to be redesigned one way or the other. Either because of traffic or aircraft size/configuration. Unless of course tilt-rotors become huge and can just fly people directly into cities (OMG TERRORISTS CRYING EAGLES NEVER FORGET.)

Mangle-Me-Elmo
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 07-13-2008, 02:39
i don't know karl jung's archetypes

is one the cowboy?

claudius
VeteranX
Old
30 - 07-13-2008, 02:40
Gay cowboy, actually.

Mangle-Me-Elmo
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 07-13-2008, 02:40
there are too many conversations going on in this thread

i'm bailing

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 07-13-2008, 02:42
considering we couldnt even get the aerodynamics right on the 747-8 i wouldnt trust us to design something like the pelican.

and you are right, airports will need to be redesigned in the future (and some terminals had to be altered recently to accomodate the A380) but it will take an act of god to get that coordination to line up with developing something like a flying wing airplane. I could see a flying wing airplane in about 50 years, but nothing like that would be practical any time soon. Big beaurocratic institutes like the FAA, EASA, etc move slow as molasses in upgrading and incorporating new technologies, as do big companies like boeing and airbus.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
33 - 07-13-2008, 02:48
The FAA is gay and should just be ignored. Bureaucracies are meant to be ignored.

The A380 is also gay.

Airbus just wanted to have a big dick contest with Antonov and lost even with tons of funding. Anybody wanting an aircraft of that size would be far better off ordering an An-225 and sticking western engines on it. It'd still cost less even if you retrofitted one to be a liner.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 07-13-2008, 02:56
It was Mr Pink in the Stink, with a Lead Pipe

Gangrel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
35 - 07-13-2008, 03:39
this thread grows less interesting by the moment.

Wish Bear
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 07-13-2008, 03:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangrel View Post
this thread grows less interesting by the moment.
damn right these ****ers are killing it.....POST NOTHING....wait for fraggle...

someone PM him....in a few days we may have a HOF thread

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 07-13-2008, 04:10
Have you ever accidentally killed a hooker by rolling over on her?

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 07-13-2008, 04:19
Quote:
#1: What is your favorite place (city) thus far for hiring prostitutes
definitely montreal. prostitution is legal in canada and some incredibly hot chicks give awesome service there for great prices (160-180/hr).

Quote:
#2: When you hire a prostitute, how do you treat them? Do you ever treat them poorly?
i treat them like girls i'm paying to ****. i don't beat them or call them whores or anything, but at the same time i'm not trying to impress them.

Quote:
#3: Are you currently pursuing or do you want to pursue in the future a normal relationship with a woman (dating/marriage)
no i'm a commitment-phobe.

Quote:
#4: If yes, do you feel that paying for sex on a regular basis will affect your ability to have a normal relationship? Or do you think that you are not cut out for normal relationships and that is why you turn to paying for sex?
i'm not sure that i'm wired for normal relationships, but stranger things have happened, and people do change.

Quote:
#5: If no to #4, do you think that your history of paying for sex will negatively affect your future relationships (assuming the girl you are dating eventually finds out)
i don't think it would negatively affect anything because i wouldn't lie about it nor would i ever date or consider dating a chick that would judge me based on that kind of ****.

Quote:
#6: what is the most depraved thing you have done with a prostitute?
i love giving facials, but fisting is probably the most depraved. i've never gone the golden shower/scat route.

Quote:
#7: have you ever paid a prostitute just to go on a date/have a normal social evening sans sex? Or a normal date type evening + sex?
uh is this a joke? of course not i'm not that kind of ****ed up.

Quote:
#8: what is the shortest time you have ever spent with a prostitute
between 5 and 10 minutes.

Quote:
#9: Percentage wise, how many of the prostitutes you are with are ugly / normal / hot / ridiculously hot
i don't think any were ugly. probably 30% normal, 50% hot, 20% ridiculously hot.

Quote:
#10: Approximately how much per year do you spend on sex?
hmm... this varies. i've probably spent around 40 grand career since the age of 17, but there are definitely peaks and valleys.

hi kurayami i've missed you, what have you been up to lately?

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 07-13-2008, 04:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Have you ever accidentally killed a hooker by rolling over on her?
once, but she was like 4'11 and weighed around 90 pounds. **** happens.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
40 - 07-13-2008, 04:24
fraggle is my hero

Page 2 of 36

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
absent is a dumbfuck , emy , fbi look here , fraggle , fraggle = attention whore , fraggle lied... , kahula , kurayami died... , kurayamiwar.com , lady of darkness , loco-raider sucks cock , mstrike , sex tourism