Eve

Draynar

Veteran X
Really bored with other mmo's so started a trial account of eve. Really digging the 24 hour queue for all my newb skill queue's. Is there still a TW guild in eve and is it nub friendly?

yes there is a TW corp, but it isn't newb friendly anymore. At this point we're insane elitists and have no patience for nublets.

I could be wrong about the nublet friendly part, though. It's been a very long time since we had one.

What cuda means is, the very first ship you need to train is the Rifter, and get all your tackling skills trained as well(micro-warp drive, warp scrambler, engine overdrivers). This will make you usefull to the PvP crowd the fastest, since nobody usually wants to fly frigates in gangs. Flying this makeshift interceptor will get you front-line PvP training and while you're doing it you can be training for cruisers, that way you don't waste more expensive ships while you learn the ropes. Also for moneymaking you'll want to get a Raven in your skill plan so you can go out to 0.0 space and make money's raping NPC pirates (rats).

Can honestly say this is first game I've spent real money on for space bucks. Upside is I can almost fit my cruiser correctly to rat 0.0! yay!

dude you coulda just begged some corp mates for money if you're just starting, buying you a cruiser to rat with is less than pocket change for some

goons must be douches

Already borrowed like 20 mil isk for learning skills didn't wana ask for more. And these are groons not goonfleet not nearly as rich %_%

Only allows SA members and not serious at all. No owning space just small fighting.

*Not all serious either no worrying about politics and crap was good pick for a nub.

Back