WE'RE GOING TO WAR. [Syria]

yeah this seems like a great idea.
like the last time we aided rebels.

PRAISE OBAMA HE IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER - WE SHOULD SEND OUR YOUNG MEN OVER THEIR TO DIE IN FAR AWAY LANDS, THEY SIGNED UP FOR IT..ITS THEIR FAULT FOR NOT GETTING AN 8 YEAR AND A 200,000K A YEAR JOB.

Last edited:
If we get into another war, isn't Iran first in line? And what about NKorea?
and it is also my opinion that Carthage must be destroyed long before we move into Syria.

I say Goto war with the US government.

Great idea, you lead the vanguard against 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, make sure to take plenty of automatic weapons.

Let us know when the government is overthrown.

2u4ixs4.jpg

I've always thought it was funny how we've tried to "civilize" warfare. Military bombs and shells 50,000k people and you get a slap on the hand. Use a nerve agent on 100-150 people and NOW it's time to get all uppity.

Last I checked when someone dies they're fucking dead, no matter how it happens.

I've always thought it was funny how we've tried to "civilize" warfare. Military bombs and shells 50,000k people and you get a slap on the hand. Use a nerve agent on 100-150 people and NOW it's time to get all uppity.

Last I checked when someone dies they're fucking dead, no matter how it happens.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."

-Jean Rostand, Thoughts of a Biologist (1939)

PRAISE OBAMA HE IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER - WE SHOULD SEND OUR YOUNG MEN OVER THEIR TO DIE IN FAR AWAY LANDS, THEY SIGNED UP FOR IT..ITS THEIR FAULT FOR NOT GETTING AN 8 YEAR AND A 200,000K A YEAR JOB.

Last edited:
I can't understand for the life of me how this assclown of a president thinks this is a good idea. It's like the guy is trying to double down on all the bad ideas of the last idiot in chief.

Russia is telling Obama, there is less evidence here, than when Bush claimed there was WMDs in Iraq. In other words, Russia is telling Obama to STFO (Stay the Fuck Out).

in this particular case, my guess is this is how syria got them:

Russia sold them to Iraq, Iraq smuggled them to Syria during/just before GW2.

anyway, Russia's tactic should be familiar to you - deny deny deny...

even if this speculation is true I don't think we should be involved.

I just want this Syria shit to end. I don't normally think about other countries' issues so much, but the sheer volume of innocent people being slaughtered over there is ridiculous. Almost every week I switch BBC News on and see footage of living rooms where families were gunned down on their sofas, villages wiped out, etc.

It really is some bad shit, I don't remember seeing as much horror as this during the Iraq conflict and such. From what I've seen women and children are being mercilessly put in confined rooms and all shot dead, there's no sense of honour whatsoever.

At this point I don't give a fuck who did what or why, I just want the conflict ended. But of course those things are vital to actually bringing it to an end so just ignore my politically ignorant ass. :sunny:

I just want this Syria shit to end. I don't normally think about other countries' issues so much, but the sheer volume of innocent people being slaughtered over there is ridiculous. Almost every week I switch BBC News on and see footage of living rooms where families were gunned down on their sofas, villages wiped out, etc.

It really is some bad shit, I don't remember seeing as much horror as this during the Iraq conflict and such. From what I've seen women and children are being mercilessly put in confined rooms and all shot dead, there's no sense of honour whatsoever.

At this point I don't give a fuck who did what or why, I just want the conflict ended. But of course those things are vital to actually bringing it to an end so just ignore my politically ignorant ass. :sunny:

It was ending as Assad had the upper hand and was mopping up... We couldn't let it end with Assad winning though.

Back