Can a FREEE member tell me what's going down?

there's nothing going on and no reason to panic or move.

Atlas has only managed to take some poorly defended tech moons that the NC is going to work on getting back once they're done dealing with Tri. Atlas and the Russians tried to take K25 and BND at the same time, but their fleets were slaughtered at the SBUs destroyed.

we now once again have control of Y8R and most of gem. aside from the few moons atlas still control we're fine. but as a side note... since IT's been owning PL and SOT i think we should go join them =D

we now once again have control of Y8R and most of gem. aside from the few moons atlas still control we're fine. but as a side note... since IT's been owning PL and SOT i think we should go join them =D
Where ever you get your intel from, you are very clearly mistaken. IT are a bunch of confused asshats who are getting their shit kicked, but really they have an absurd amount of resources, so it's just a good old fashion never ending duck shoot. We don't mind. Keeps our tables full.

I should start flying internet spaceships again. I've been having the urge lately and it sounds like you guise need a uber frigit pilot.

Back