Reload this Page Patch 3.3
Page 11 of 12
frontflipryan
Veteran4
Old
201 - 12-27-2009, 03:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Even if that's true, the odds of it occurring are so small it's not worth getting upset over. I'm actually more upset as an enchanter that my abilities are being used without my consent and with no compensations. Maybe that's greedy of me.
There is compensation if you have balls. I roll need and DE everything I can that others won't use. Maybe that's greedy of me.

I'm forced to tank in random heroics 100% of the time, so if they want to kick the most geared tank most people have ever ran with that is fine with me and I'll gladly re-queue and enter a new dungeon instantly.

Surprisingly you don't get many complaints.

Sponsored Links
hastie
VeteranX
Old
202 - 01-06-2010, 09:20
Got Festergut down in 4 attempts, rotface in 3. Both fights have a part of it that people can **** up, making it take a few attempts. Other than that they aren't that hard. We threw one attempt at Putricide and realized not enough of us knew the strat so we quit. Rumors are out saying that the fight is bugged as well, which is likely, since, according to guildox, nobody has actually downed him yet.

Edit: also got some sexy new pauldrons: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...galor&n=Micotu

Last edited by hastie; 01-06-2010 at 09:38..
Sparty
VeteranXV
Old
203 - 01-06-2010, 10:52
Putricide in 10man seemed fine. I read one report where the first attempt of the 25man was bugged.

Mharrman
VeteranXV
Old
204 - 01-06-2010, 13:09
I guess ive been getting lucky, i quit in 3.0 with mostly T7.5 as a DK tank and started up again last week and have had no issues with random dungeons, other then trying to hold aggro from a 12KDps mage.

fishbulb
VeteranXV
Old
205 - 01-06-2010, 14:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
Putricide in 10man seemed fine. I read one report where the first attempt of the 25man was bugged.
This is what I read...

Quote:
Just a note: Apparently the Abomination part of this fight is currently bugged. Some guilds are allowed to get 3 Abominations on their first attempt or first two attempts, then something breaks and they are only allowed to create 1 Abomination, making add control much more difficult (as he spawns more and more slimes as the encounter progresses). Very, very few guilds have even gotten to Putricide, so specifics are pretty limited.

Not going to be an issue in 10mans, where you'll only need/ be able to create 1 Abomination, but something to watch out for Thursday if it's not hotfixed before then.

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
206 - 01-06-2010, 17:33
1 Abom is intended.

If you get more than one, then grats, don't wipe.

fishbulb
VeteranXV
Old
207 - 01-07-2010, 02:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
1 Abom is intended.

If you get more than one, then grats, don't wipe.
I read the blue post about an hour later.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
208 - 01-07-2010, 05:24
Festergut is pretty easy, then again I'm melee. We downed him 3 seconds before the berserk on the 8th attempt. Our guild is pretty scrub (Mostly some healers and ranged suck balls).
But I actually think we got server first 25m because the pro guild on our server only did 10m last night. Gonna do Rotface tonight and probably save Putricide for monday if it's bugged and let it be hotfixed/nerfed.

We had absolutely terrible ****ing lag most of the night but it got better at the end. I DCed right before Saurfang started and I go back in again right as they killed him and I got the achievement

Combat log for Festergut if anyone's interested.

World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis

Mordenthal is me.

Last edited by Osiris; 01-07-2010 at 05:30..
Adroit
VeteranXX
Old
209 - 01-07-2010, 06:03
2 Shot Fester and 3 Shot rot 2 nights ago. I wasn't able to play tonight but it looks like they held off on Putricide so perhaps tomorrow night.

Tekno
VeteranXX
Old
210 - 01-07-2010, 06:20
sigh, tired of not seeing new content due to being stuck with horrible pugs that struggle with the first four bosses still. I don't care that I don't get into the 25 mans, but even 10 mans are bad. Raid C hasnt gotten started in a while and we still have like 10 other dps on standby.

Good group of people I guess, just meh. I want to at least be raiding in some 10s.

I'm by no means an amazing player, but I think I'm at least decent enough to do the 10s.

Last edited by Tekno; 01-07-2010 at 06:22..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
211 - 01-07-2010, 09:56
I tend to ignore pugs unless the leader is someone I know takes the time to put together a well balanced group.

Smaqaho
VeteranXV
Old
212 - 01-07-2010, 11:49
We no longer raid as a guild but did the 10man last night and holy **** Rotface is a horrible boss to attempt when you have bad players present in the raid. What should've been a 2-3shot since nobody had seen it before ended up being a longass night full of slime-hugging mages and snow angel priests and I can't wait to go back again tonight.

There were some obvious bugs though, a couple times being cleansed would release 2 small slimes that would instantly become a Big Slime and 1h the person closest to it and if you frost nova it takes forever for slimes to merge even after they're freely moving again.

Terra
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
213 - 01-07-2010, 11:58
Putricide 25 down last night. World #2, US #1. Its a really fun fight, although I imagine it'll get really boring quickly.

Don't have "those people" you disliked doing Teron do the MA.

Edit: its normal mode and I absolutely CANNOT wait for hardmode to see how challenging these will be. Bragging about normal mode is lol.

Last edited by Terra; 01-07-2010 at 14:09..
Sparty
VeteranXV
Old
214 - 01-07-2010, 12:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaqaho View Post
We no longer raid as a guild but did the 10man last night and holy **** Rotface is a horrible boss to attempt when you have bad players present in the raid. What should've been a 2-3shot since nobody had seen it before ended up being a longass night full of slime-hugging mages and snow angel priests and I can't wait to go back again tonight.

There were some obvious bugs though, a couple times being cleansed would release 2 small slimes that would instantly become a Big Slime and 1h the person closest to it and if you frost nova it takes forever for slimes to merge even after they're freely moving again.
Yeah we run two groups right now mixed of mains/alts/retired players and it was pretty clear who was a ****ing moron on Rotface. Went down easily in the first group, but between bull**** server lag like I was *****ing about during Ulduar, and people doing stupid ****, its frustrating.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
215 - 01-07-2010, 12:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekno View Post
sigh, tired of not seeing new content due to being stuck with horrible pugs that struggle with the first four bosses still. I don't care that I don't get into the 25 mans, but even 10 mans are bad. Raid C hasnt gotten started in a while and we still have like 10 other dps on standby.

Good group of people I guess, just meh. I want to at least be raiding in some 10s.

I'm by no means an amazing player, but I think I'm at least decent enough to do the 10s.
I almost got into an ICC-10 pug on my hunter but at the last minute he decided to replace me with a warlock because I had one 200 trinket in all the 232/245s. I told him to have fun with Saurfang.

Smaqaho
VeteranXV
Old
216 - 01-07-2010, 12:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
I almost got into an ICC-10 pug on my hunter but at the last minute he decided to replace me with a warlock because I had one 200 trinket in all the 232/245s. I told him to have fun with Saurfang.
Sounds like that would've been an amazing raid, you certainly showed him who's boss.

MistaKe
VeteranX
Old
217 - 01-07-2010, 12:55
Quote:

**** was crazy frustrating, I know I ****ed up a couple of times (and definitely got unlucky with a cleanse dropping more than one slime and one-shotting me) but all-in-all it was alright, should of killed him but whatever.

SniperOmega
VeteranXX
Old
218 - 01-07-2010, 20:21
hanvt tried any of the new bosses. heading to bigbear vacation and gonna do icc10/25 with a friend when i get back Sun/Mon.

how much harder are the new ones? (i should research the bosses too eh? links?)

9er
VeteranX
Old
219 - 01-07-2010, 21:50
I haven't seen Putricide yet, but so far the 3 new bosses are on a completely different plane of difficulty than the first 4.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
220 - 01-07-2010, 22:34
Quote:
We no longer raid as a guild but did the 10man last night and holy **** Rotface is a horrible boss to attempt when you have bad players present in the raid.
You make it sound like puggers could easily coast through Deathwhisper even on 10.

Page 11 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Patch 3.3

Social Website Bullshit