is this game worth playing again by Artemis Pockels - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Eve Online
Reload this Page is this game worth playing again
Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
1 - 11-21-2009, 20:41
what is currently going on in eve, what is currently going on with freee, and is it worth reactivating my account

Sponsored Links
-=TTC=-Serpreme
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 11-21-2009, 21:38
no.

qiaoxiyi
Banned
Old
3 - 11-30-2009, 08:10
i dont play this game.so i dont know about it. if you still love it,you can come on.do as you like.=)

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 11-30-2009, 13:01
CHINA FROM FARM ISK -_-

ViRGE
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 12-01-2009, 00:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs View Post
CHINA FROM FARM ISK -_-
Aww man, the ISK farmers got Mogs.

Cuda
The A-maze-ing4
Old
6 - 12-01-2009, 07:43
Mogs was always an ISK farmer.

Professional MMO Services from the USA | MOGS.com

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 12-01-2009, 09:16
i still don't understand paying real money for isk. I'm already having a hard time justifying 2 accounts!

haniblecter
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 12-01-2009, 17:32
Alot of EVE players are retired, living comfortably.

Might as well do it ingame too.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
9 - 02-04-2010, 16:28
so...is that a yes or a no to this game still being worth it, in regards to TWs corp

Kitoace
Veteran++
Old
10 - 02-07-2010, 20:54
after have 2 20 mil sp chars i wanna play again but i dont wanna waste my time again , cause i just give the accounts to friends when im done

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 03-25-2010, 13:34
Been thinking about trying it again. I created a trial account to get familiar with the game again and see what has changed. My laptop can play it pretty well so that's a plus.

Is there any way to see details on the characters of my suspended account? I can view the character info in game from People and Places but it really doesn't show what I need. I'm wondering if all my gear is still there, since I can't remember where I last logged out.

I remember that I had just bought a new, bigger ship but I can't remember the type. I'd like to know this before I decide to spend $15 on a renewal instead of just playing out with my trial account.

xi'Vexus
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 03-25-2010, 14:13
Even with a suspended account, you should be able to log in to the EVE-Online website. Do that.

On the left hand side of the screen is a menu option for My Insider -> My Character. You should be able to view your character's skills, wallet, and transactions journal. I'm not sure if you can view your hangars, that may require you to use the API, but there is a way to do all of that if you look hard enough.

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 03-25-2010, 14:27
Eh it won't let me get into the Insider with an inactive account. I can log into account management but that's about it. I guess I'll go ahead and reactivate and see what I have

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 03-25-2010, 14:37
12 mil ISK and 1 mill SP, I guess that's better than starting over

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 03-25-2010, 15:20
Anyone willing to take a look at my character and tell me what direction I need to be moving in? It's been like 4 years since I played and I'm kinda lost.

I have a Caracal that I was using for lvl 2 missions, and a Badger that I was using for TW, Inc's mining operations. I guess I should be working up to a BC so I need to know what skills I'm lacking for effectiveness now and in the near future.

I'm guessing that someone that's really into the game could take a look at my info and know right away what's going on, where I don't know where to begin. Also is there any point for me to join the Corp at this time or just wait until I've moved ahead some?

Cuda
The A-maze-ing4
Old
16 - 03-25-2010, 23:14
EVE Character Showroom ~ BETA

Go here. Post link.

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 03-26-2010, 06:31
Cool, thanks

Skill Sheet for Mookie Blaylock ~ Approx about 4 hours left for Negotiation to level 3 ~ BETA

Cuda
The A-maze-ing4
Old
18 - 03-26-2010, 07:56
Read this thread.

For those who have been gone: Necessary Skills by haniblecter - TribalWar Forums

Concentrate on training the Engineering skills listed there and the Electronics skill. If you can tank and fit missions just fine, train your gunnery/missile skills first. Train to lvl 4 and move on to the next skill. If you plan on playing a long time, start with the tier 2 learning skills. That should hold you out for a while.

GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 03-26-2010, 09:38
Erm, get EveMon. Much better, and allows you to plan a path to various ships / skills and see progress on your desktop.

And training all Learning skills to 4 at least is the first thing you should do.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Eve Online
Reload this Page is this game worth playing again

Social Website Bullshit