[H]Conflict, Gorgonnash-US Recruiting

:popcorn:

what a good thread, a++ would read again

Feannag you just suck, people tried to help you, but you are just a failure. Someday, you'll move out of moms basement, and quit being being a shelf stocker at costco

I even tried to keep it tells, but you get all defensive like a faggot and insult people and ignore everyone, so you got called out on vent for being a failure

Spoiler

zeph more like worst priest ever

its ok zeph, your terrible dps as shadow tops everything i could have ever done

or you joining to leave a sunwell guild, which didn't progress for shit, i did the same thing when stk died on onyxia, but fortunately mine wasn't filled with terribles (see: you)

I was one of the three who got ignored by Feannag for making fun of him. The same guy who said "You can dish it out but you can't take it" ignored me while I was shitting on his amazing life.

TW run guilds are by far the best. Also, in all my conversations with Christina and Law, I've never once heard anything condescending from either of them. Especially not Christina....I don't even think she's capable of it.

Man, the StK crew is slacking if the best thing they can come up with was the fact I was unemployed for a couple months. :yawn:

There's no point in bringing anything else. You were at best, a top 15 player in the guild.

Let's be honest, most of us enjoys playing with each other, but for the most part, a few of us are more than capable of playing. We just didn't choose to bail like you over purples. We also didn't have the OMG I MUST PVE ALL THE TIME desire.

Is there really anything else to talk about? Even Merky did whatever you did when you were gone. People bring up your personal shit because you like bringing up personal shit with other people. There's really not much about your ability in anything you've played to really have a debate about.

Top 15? I was consistently top 5 DPS and led Bear runs so 13-14 other people could get their bears, before me in fact. I only got mine the last week before it was removed. I started raid invites so we could pull relatively close to scheduled time, all without wanting/asking for a bullshit "officer" rank which was only a way to get priority on loot. I recruited and weeded out shitty apps. What did some of the officers even do? The large reason I left was in fact over loot, I did not want to spend 3-4 weeks clearing 3 year old content AGAIN just to see a piece of loot after everyone higher up had their fill.

You can belittle what I meant/brought to the guild, or say it was all for naught based on the fact my douchebaggery outweighed it. I can guarantee you though, you would have killed yogg by now if I was still there.

douchbaggery weighs a lot really

some people would rather lose with friends than win with douchebags

especially when it comes to slaying internet dragons

Back