Tigole gone from WoW

Vermillion1

Veteran X
I wanted to take a moment to let the community know that I’ve switched roles here at Blizzard to work on our upcoming, unannounced MMO. World of Warcraft has been such a central part of my life these past six and a half years, and it’s success would not have been possible without the tremendous community around it, so I wanted to say thank you to all our players who’ve shared this amazing experience with us so far. Also, while I have served as the spokesperson and Game Director for World of Warcraft on Wrath of the Lich King, by no means would WoW be where it is today without the dedicated team that we have in place. The WoW development team is comprised of some of the most talented and experienced game developers in the world, and it was an absolute honor to serve amongst them, and they will continue to make WoW better than ever. I still plan to be very involved with the future course of World of Warcraft, but will leave the day to day operations of World of Warcraft to my partners in crime, Tom Chilton and J. Allen Brack.

When all is said and done, WoW is still my favorite game. I play it every day. None of that passion is gone. If anything, it fuels the challenge of making our next MMO even better. We know we have some big shoes to fill. So thank you to everyone who has been so supportive over the years, and likewise, thanks to those who have given us pointed feedback on all areas of the game. Without all of the feedback and participation, WoW would not be the game that it has grown to be. Azeroth truly belongs to you and we’re lucky to have shared in your journey. And as always, I’ll still be lurking on the forums and in the game.
Mostly, I just wanted to say thanks. It has been an absolute honor.

Jeffrey Kaplan

hes just a cm who cares lol. cms and gms are like toilet scrubbers in blizzards corporate ladder.

Jeffrey Kaplan is the lead designer responsible for the World Design (quests, outdoor zones, dungeons, raids etc.[1]) for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft. He is known in the gaming community by his alias "Tigole". Jeff was hired by Blizzard because of his status as Tigole (Abbreviation of the slang-term "Tig'ole Bitties"), guild leader for Legacy of Steel[2] on The Nameless Server of EverQuest (the guild had many world-first raid kills). Jeff was also known at the time for his various commentaries about Everquest posted on the news page of said guild. The guild was formerly run by Rob Pardo, the Vice President of Game Design at Blizzard Entertainment.

Jeffrey Kaplan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DR is such a loot whore. He refuses to tank now and all I do is prot.

I don't really enjoy playing this game. I just log on and watch TV or something. Raiding is really not for me. Being relied upon to show up to every raid kind of blows. It just isn't that fun. It's like, I go in, thunderclap, and walk away from the PC.

I missed tanking for you guys when you let me. I even miss lil Mossy. Our old BC guild had someone like Mossy, but he literally was a 14 year old and he would be a total douchebag. His latest stunt was doing a 10-man MC run when he refused to make a table he pulled three extra packs of corehounds and went invis and hearthed.

As for anyone else, care to see the irony of my tankadin? :D

oops my bad... i just remember a blue posting with a similar name alot on the wow forums. figured any blue who posts there is nothing more than a CM

Back