Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:

Kurayami is widely considered one of the top trolls on this forum, but I would argue TseTse is better because he can consistently anger Kurayami. Therefore, TseTse can out troll the troll.

in fact, the term "gentrification" is racist.

robots could probably understand the concept of gentrification, but they'd call it "beep beep boop BOP"

I just updated my sig to include the awesome TseTse "threat" quote. :lol:

By the way, I can't help but notice that TseTse never showed up to NerdLAN and certainly never beat anybody up in spite of making that claim.

Kurayami is widely considered one of the top trolls on this forum, but I would argue TseTse is better because he can consistently anger Kurayami. Therefore, TseTse can out troll the troll.

you're fucking stupid

tsetse is the one who can't resist responding to someone because hes an oversensitive nerd with nothing better to do

I just updated my sig to include the awesome TseTse "threat" quote. :lol:

By the way, I can't help but notice that TseTse never showed up to NerdLAN and certainly never beat anybody up in spite of making that claim.

the two of you didn't seem to hate each other three years ago.

what happen? does it have something to do with being able to perceive and understand the flow of time as a fourth dimension?

Holy shit is Adren really flaming over this? This guy is nuts :lol:. I must have struck a nerve mentioning that his mom won't let him take the 15 year old internet GF to the asian family dinners. :(

Your utter stupidity and the fact that someone is so entrenched in the internet generation while being the posterboy for internet retardation frightens me more than angers me.

Your constant harassment and resolve of finding out information about people you know on the internet is beyond creepy, but since you look like such a loser, no one is actually scared.

God AdReNaLiNe is a moron, it has already been proben that TseTse lives in Harlem the info registered to all other forums says Harlem. TseTse still continues to claim he lives in Manhattan just like he claims he had a doctorate, has a job with "real policy shit", and is a high level videogame designer.

um hey guy harlem is in manhattan

what happen? does it have something to do with being able to perceive and understand the flow of time as a fourth dimension?
I hadn't called him out yet and he hadn't become enraged.

what happen?

There was peace and kura didnt even really care to deal with me until...

In august, i made fun of him on a thread where he tried to be serious.

He's particularly insecure about that...

He flipped out, derailed like 10 threads over a week, and started digging through the archives. He really pushed the "doctorate" lies and the various other non-sense in his obsessions. He's been on a blitzkrieg and just cant let go.

It's like watching some loser in a middle school cafeteria lose his mind.

He has a funny little mob of other losers behind him, chanting his nerdrage lies.

His insanity was brought to a head by the 2 fraggle threads (one about meeting me and one challenging kura to post a new pic). During that time, imo, kura lost his fucking mind.

robots have shitty fashion sense. it's a fact.

but that has nothing to do with their inability to conceptualize dates prior to 1970.

In august, i made fun of him on a thread where he tried to be serious.

He's particularly insecure about that...

He flipped out, derailed like 10 threads over a week, and started digging through the archives. He really pushed the "doctorate" lies and the various other non-sense in his obsessions. He's been on a blitzkrieg and just cant let go.

It's like watching some loser in a middle school cafeteria lose his mind.

His insanity was brought to a head by the 2 fraggle threads (one about meeting me and one challenging kura to post a new pic). During that time, imo, kura lost his fucking mind.

Seriously, it's a fucking internet gaming forum. No one "loses their mind" here, except maybe Mav. isuk is merely delusional. You're really fucking nuts if you think people walk away from here fuming and slamming their keyboards and shit.

Seriously, it's a fucking internet gaming forum. No one "loses their mind" here, except maybe Mav. isuk is merely delusional. You're really fucking nuts if you think people walk away from here fuming and slamming their keyboards and shit.

he believes other people do that because he does it

wait - doctorate lies?

1) tsetse stated he had a doctorate
2) later admitted he didn't really have a doctorate, but that he just completed the coursework and that he left to do real public policy shit.

what part is kura lying about?

Back