Webstats post for the fags in StK

Brought in a couple of new recruits, they did pretty well. :) Although where's mossy to replace me? Maybe it's better to keep a fury warrior out now that I'm off and on raiding until school in Aug. They really don't bring any benefit to the raid. :shrug:

Debo, Airatare, Bruneiann are recruits with Jilocasin having only played a shaman for a few hours at this point.

We got Hyjal cleared but some sloppy kills came very close to being full wipes, Thrall tanked Azgalor and almost died, Archi kill had around 10 people up, but with only 3 tries and a bunch of people having never seen archi before that wasn't bad.

337119 20:07'28.484 Deadlyrabbit falls and loses 10857 health
337127 20:07'28.672 Deadlyrabbit dies

344200 20:16'03.859 Deadlyrabbit falls and loses 10194 health
344201 20:16'03.937 Deadlyrabbit dies

:(

Air burst seems pretty gay.

I mean... he does kinda have a point. I break 2k no sweat on Azgalor. a$e is still a collosal faggot who makes shit up though.

every azgalor strat i have ever seen has melee on doomwalkers and ranged on boss. theres no way in hell ur pulling 2k on doomwalkers.

I mean... he does kinda have a point. I break 2k no sweat on Azgalor. a$e is still a collosal faggot who makes shit up though.

The way we do Azgalor is the melee stay on the doomguards while the ranged stay on Azgalor. Our offtank tanks the doomguards, so they give him room to get a bit of aggro first.

We've also had Hyjal cleared for 3 weeks, and have done the place a combined 5 weeks. BT we have done up to gorefiend and we've spent a combined 5 weeks in there too.

If you check my armory, you'll see I still have a shitload of PvP gear. Gear is a problem for the pace we've moved at so far (considering we did no T5). We did get a boost from the badge gear recently though.

every azgalor strat i have ever seen has melee on doomwalkers and ranged on boss. theres no way in hell ur pulling 2k on doomwalkers.
All the bad strats, maybe. =p

WWS seems to have lost the last parse I have from Hyjal (I've never seen that before) so I'll re-upload it later.

Seriously though, has anyone else seen:

Error
The report #oryukfthpb2wc was lost on the server and cannot be restored.

what strat do you use pessi

and everyone was so happy zeph was gone lol
last night was the best raid we've had in awhile (despite low dps numbers), full hyjal clear in a night = win.

if we sucked balls and talked all that noise in vent, im sure they would have haha

you could tell a couple of em were just happy to kill some shit

I'm not shitting on your guild I just find it amusing that you posted some wwses on a public forum that show you have some unbearably horrible players.

every azgalor strat i have ever seen has melee on doomwalkers and ranged on boss.

Maybe you should spend 10 seconds looking on bosskillers, wwsscoreboard, or wowwebstats before you post? That way maybe you won't look like a 700 dps idiot?

I'm not about to post any spoilers but I will give you a little hint to push you in the right direction. Have you ever played Warcraft 3 and noticed how Thrall throws lightning bolts that fry the shit out of everyone? Well he's standing right there in Hyjal surrounded by about 50 of his buddies. Maybe you should ask him nicely for help?

Back