your UI screens, let's see em

uipw3.jpg

wait

decursive is around and working?

Yes, although it wont do shit automatically.

I'm new to it so cant compare to how it used to work, but in arena i have buttons floating for each player on my team and it lights up red when something i can devour with my felhunter is on them. There's also something that tracks debuffs in general and the tooltip will show you what's what.

VD_UI.jpg

Just picked up a new compilation last night. Not a big fan of the "scifi" textures, but when I get some more time I may change them. First thing that's got to go is the gay-ass font on the unit frames, though.

Other than that, I likes it.

Just picked up a new compilation last night. Not a big fan of the "scifi" textures, but when I get some more time I may change them. First thing that's got to go is the gay-ass font on the unit frames, though.

Other than that, I likes it.

link to download compliation plz

all Ace2 mods have whatever Ace framework requirements built-in. You don't need to install anything beyond Bartender3

Correct.

Mine are pretty similar for caster/melee but I use a lot more for my priest than my rogue:

Caster/healing UI:
casterui.jpg

Xperl, Bartender 3, HitsMode, Elks Buff Bar, Trinket Menu, PoM tracker, Titan Panel, DHUD, Meta Map/Gatherer, Natur Enemy Cast Bar

Melee/DPS UI:
meleeui.jpg

(Yes I know I need to move my Natur bars down a bit - for some reason they came unlocked and I accidentally moved them up just before I took this screenshot. It was coincidence I had a crusader proc but I looked kind of nifty hence why I didn't just put the bars back and redo the shot :p)

Xperl, Bartender 3, HitsMode, Elks Buff Bar, Trinket Menu, Titan Panel, DHUD (with CP counter on), Natur Enemy Cast Bar, BlindFlashCount, Energy Watch

The new decursive is just like using grid w/ clique. Not the auto-dispeller of the past, but still easy to use and effective.

it's putbull with buu layout for player and target. buu currently isn't working quite right which is why the portrait only shows the eyes. but i like that. the casting bar, experience, and auras (buffs/debuffs) currently aren't working correctly with it either, but with those disabled, and a little editing of the buu layout file, it still looks quite nice i think.

Anyone know of a way to get AG Unit Frames (or any simple UF) to go horizontal? I'm wanting to put my party frames right above my bars and what not.

it's putbull with buu layout for player and target. buu currently isn't working quite right which is why the portrait only shows the eyes. but i like that. the casting bar, experience, and auras (buffs/debuffs) currently aren't working correctly with it either, but with those disabled, and a little editing of the buu layout file, it still looks quite nice i think.

me too, looks neat

Anyone know of a way to get AG Unit Frames (or any simple UF) to go horizontal? I'm wanting to put my party frames right above my bars and what not.

pitbull has an option to grow in any direction, and since it's ag with more options, i'd say that's your best bet.

i always thought you could move the unit frames independently, maybe there's an option where you can unlink the party frame?

Jesus Heimdal, your UI looks better everytime you post it. :(

Now please tell me (again lol):

1) S:20 in the bottom left is?
2) What mod to change health over enemy's heads
3) Buff mod

I ENVY YOU.

Back