So... MoP

I only skipped to the "goals" section. Sounds like too much too late. It sure as hell won't release before ToR or GW2, and if GW2 is even half as good as they claim presently there won't be any looking back.

They really went fucking overboard with the pokemon stuff.

I kinda joked in the past that companion pet collecting was like pokemon, but I never thought they'd take it to that level. Kinda disturbing actually...

another new class that's melee. wonderful. this might entertain me for a few months but if ToR or any other game is halfway decent i doubt i'll buy it.

Panderan have been in WoW since Warcraft III, in fact they have more lore than the Draenei. I dunno how I feel about the pet combat. I guess as long as they don't try to make them a stat bonus to the character. Who cares? :shrug: I love the new talent system though.

If memory serves Panderans were initially an April Fool's joke. But they got such an overwhelmingly positive response Metzen decided to craft up some lore for them. And that was back around WC3, and now it will attempt to save WoWs bacon.

I think the new talent system will be interesting (especially for pvp) and the challenge system i like as well. I do not like the pet combat, but i've never been a pet collector either. Only time they ever came out was due to boredom waiting on a dungeon or raid to start.

New talent system looks cool, and the way the monk class has been described seems neat. The rest of the exp looks like pure garbage.

bring on d3 dammit

Apparently they're also going to be re-scaling EVERYTHING to fix number inflation, which has been my greatest complaint about Cata. I bet they'll completely botch it, though.

Apparently they're also going to be re-scaling EVERYTHING to fix number inflation, which has been my greatest complaint about Cata. I bet they'll completely botch it, though.

Re-scale EVERYTHING? Well that'll probably take the place of the time needed to revamp the classic content from Cata. With all the raid tiers I'm not sure how they would pull it off, so yeah they will most likely botch it.

Re-scale EVERYTHING? Well that'll probably take the place of the time needed to revamp the classic content from Cata. With all the raid tiers I'm not sure how they would pull it off, so yeah they will most likely botch it.

I mean, if they had a competent programmer who is familiar with all their systems they could probably write an algorithm to automatically adjust all the values needed, but I doubt they have anyone like that working on Warcraft.

Back