mage

Everyone has the best mage, the class has gone completely nuts.

"Hey what's up? You in 3k resil? POW POW 40k frostbolt 20k Icelance. Now suck my dick or I'll spec arcane and really fuck your shit up"

They need to buff melee classes bigtime because it's just rape out there right now. Rogues especially need hardcore love.

128771500584634472.jpg

I always had fun messing around with my mage, frost in this xpack made for some good pvping and with the dual specs you didn't have to stay frost all the time.

still holding strong adroit? good on ya'

I must confess, my friend talked me into buying the whole game again and re-rolling. I played for probably a month and a half. If anything it re-affirmed my disdain for the game and with BF3, SWTOR and T:A around the corner...I'm definitely donezo.

You bought the entire game again and re-rolled? I thought the entire point of actually selling/giving your account was the ultimate end-all. You unsub and keep it it will always still be there in case of the creeps, but doing all that just sounds... Well stupid.

I threw my lot in with GW2 over SWTOR, hedging my bets there is significantly less fan-boys in the former over the latter. That and they plan to innovate, I'm always a sucker for them simply because if it works it is awesome.

Fuck if I know, I didn't even have full T11 before I quit, but a friend sent me a link to the next tier's bonus's, and mage is stupid OP. Basically BiS trinkets on gear.

Back