is this game worth playing again

i still don't understand paying real money for isk. I'm already having a hard time justifying 2 accounts!

after have 2 20 mil sp chars i wanna play again but i dont wanna waste my time again , cause i just give the accounts to friends when im done

Been thinking about trying it again. I created a trial account to get familiar with the game again and see what has changed. My laptop can play it pretty well so that's a plus.

Is there any way to see details on the characters of my suspended account? I can view the character info in game from People and Places but it really doesn't show what I need. I'm wondering if all my gear is still there, since I can't remember where I last logged out.

I remember that I had just bought a new, bigger ship but I can't remember the type. I'd like to know this before I decide to spend $15 on a renewal instead of just playing out with my trial account.

Even with a suspended account, you should be able to log in to the EVE-Online website. Do that.

On the left hand side of the screen is a menu option for My Insider -> My Character. You should be able to view your character's skills, wallet, and transactions journal. I'm not sure if you can view your hangars, that may require you to use the API, but there is a way to do all of that if you look hard enough.

Eh it won't let me get into the Insider with an inactive account. I can log into account management but that's about it. I guess I'll go ahead and reactivate and see what I have :)

Anyone willing to take a look at my character and tell me what direction I need to be moving in? It's been like 4 years since I played and I'm kinda lost.

I have a Caracal that I was using for lvl 2 missions, and a Badger that I was using for TW, Inc's mining operations. I guess I should be working up to a BC so I need to know what skills I'm lacking for effectiveness now and in the near future.

I'm guessing that someone that's really into the game could take a look at my info and know right away what's going on, where I don't know where to begin. Also is there any point for me to join the Corp at this time or just wait until I've moved ahead some?

Erm, get EveMon. Much better, and allows you to plan a path to various ships / skills and see progress on your desktop.

And training all Learning skills to 4 at least is the first thing you should do.

Back